23. Moving In

In the afternoon, Lin Feng looks horrible when he meets Jeff in Honey Cafe.

Jeff's friend, Ethan owned this Cafe. He has arranged a private room for them.

Dark circles around Lin Feng's eyes. His hairs look messy as if he's been pulling them in stress. He looks haggard with his stubble beard.

Jeff taps the table and asks, "What happened?"

"Is it true? Aaron and you?"

A whack to his head is Jeff's sole response.

Jeff yells, "You believe in foolish gossip?"

"I... No... It's just...you look just like your father. Aaron and him... Sorry..."

"What happened between you two? You promised you will cherish him for life."

"I... I... It's..."

Lin Feng tells the short version of the whole incident. They were dating when they met Lin Feng's ex. The latter accussed Aaron for stealing his boyfriend away.

"My ex scolded Aaron for being too old for me. You know he's very sensitive about his age."

Jeff sighs.

Aaron might be a handsome and smart guy. He has lack self confidence. Blamed it on his late mother who scolded him a lot since childhood. Nothing he did could be right in her eyes.

Jeff asks, "What are you going to do? Are you going to fix this mess?"

"Of course. That's why I need your help."

Aaron is drinking coffee. His eyes are busy reading emails from his secretary. He hears the front door been opened.

He scolds without looking up, "You are late."

"I know. Sorry."

Aaron looks up and glares at his ex boyfriend. Lin Feng looks pitiful with his dark circles around his eyes. His stubble beard makes him look a bit manlier.

Lin Feng wraps his hands around Aaron's shoulders.

He asks, "Can you give me another chance? I love you."

"Things won't work well for us. I'm simply too old for you."

"Don't listen to that green tea b*tch. Dumped him because he cheated on me. I'm not dating anyone else when we got together."

Aaron is silent. He puts down his cup of coffee. His head is throbbing. Worst hangover ever.

He says calmly, "We will discuss it later."

"No. I simply can't live without you. I'm moving in."

Aaron glares at him. Lin Feng only smirks at him.

"No vacant room."

"Jeff moved out. People are bullying him online for living with his Sugar Daddy."

Aaron is speechless. He vaguely remembered he asked Jeff to call him Daddy.

Lin Feng hugs him and carries Aaron to bedroom.

He suggests, "Too much stress is bad for you. Luckily I know how to relieve stress."

"Put me down!"

"Aaron, be a good boy."

Lin Feng drops him on bed and spanks his sexy ass playfully.

Aaron protests, "We aren't dating anymore."

"Consider it as a free service from the ex. Let me hear you called me Daddy."

They kiss for a while.