18. My Wifey

Victor rubs his head. His body has shrunk a lot. He hasn't died. This is not another transmigration. It must be another vivid-like dream.

He has shrunk into a little boy in elementary school.

In his dream, he becomes a normal boy. Cheerful sunny one.

A son of a legendary hero

A son of a legendary hero. Raised in a small village. His Bestie is just another orphan in the village. They are both raised by Village Chief.

Jeff Lin smiles to the cheerful boy. It's rare to live a quiet peaceful life in book world.

They both enjoy learning magic at school. Playing with other boys.

Victor sneers in his heart. He definitely play just to humor this boy beside him. After all, he's an adult in a child's body.

When he first transmigrated, he became a ten years old boy. He had no interest in playing with others.

His parents got worried and sent him to a psychiatrist. Spend a lot of times in the hospital.

Victor didn't suffer autism. He didn't suffer depression. He only has no interest interacting with other human beings, pets or other living beings.

He has no interest in toys.

In his old world, humans killed each others for survival. There is no need to be friendly with others.

Take what you wanted from others. Give nothing. That's the correct way to survive in that mad world.

His parents sent him to many activities outside school. Like joining band. Church choir. Swimming and other sports.

Victor is good in sports. He has no interest in joining a club.

The only interest he has is tinkering with robots and computers.

His parents bought high tech drones, robotic equipments and laptop.

In Victor's opinions, they are just average junks. Compared to his previous world, the tech here is in prehistoric stage.

The magic device exploded when testing Jeff's innate magic. The teacher looks frightened. The kids are crying.

One of the bravest kids curses Jeff for being a half demon.

It started just like that. Kids begin to bully Jeff for being half breed. It ain't his fault for having a demon as his Dad. His mom was raped after all. She died in child birth.

If Jeff had been an ordinary child, no one would care for him. Now he's been known by his extraordinary magic power.

Victor pushes the kids who bullied Jeff. He fights against them.

Jeff tends the wounded boy.

He comments, "You don't need to care for me. You are the son of a hero. Don't mingle with someone like me."