20. First Sex?

It's a cold rainy day.

Jeff is shivering when he follows Victor home. They accidentally met on the road near his apartment. Jeff's umbrella suddenly got broken. The poor guy is drenched wet.

Jeff looks miserable like an abandoned puppy.

Victor only says, "Follow me."

Jeff looks around. The apartment looks decent enough. Minimalist style. Black, white and gray theme.

Victor throws a bath robe to Jeff. He got pushed into the bathroom.

Jeff sighs. He sneezes. He organized this event to infiltrate Victor's home.

He needs to get closer to his target.

After taking a hot shower, Jeff walks out in his bathrobe. Victor shoves a set of pajamas and points to a bedroom.

Jeff changes into the pajamas. It ain't new. It feels comfy enough.

The bedroom looks like an Interstellar workshop. There are few robot parts scattered on a large table.

Jeff walks out after browsing a little in the bedroom.

Victor is opening a package from Ray. He thought it contained snacks. His little brother usually sent him tasty foods.

He wants to give Jeff delicious snacks. His little brother usually send him few packages every week.

He looks curious while holding a bottle of lube.

Jeff blushes.

Seriously? We barely knew each others. And he's already aiming for my hole?

Jeff coughs and retreats to the front door. He unlocks the door and decides to bail out.

He says at doorway, "Thanks for the hospitality. I'll return these pajamas after washing them."

"Jeff... Stay..."

"Bye."

Jeff has escaped. The progress is too fast. He wants regular normal dates first. Not actions in bedroom before knowing each others. He isn't a cheap shou.

Victor got left behind. He is still holding the lube. A box of condoms is lying on the coffee table. Witnesses of another failed date.

*****

"My ass is expensive. You can't afford it," teases Jeff in flirtatious tone.

"Cut! Not enough! Jeff, you must seduce him more!" scolds the director.

Jeff glances at Charles. He really wants to strangle this guy.

He got a role in a movie. He acted as green tea b*tch who obstructed the ML and FL.

In this movie, the ML is bisexual. Jeff acts as his gay lover. In short, the ML has boarded two ships/ stepped on two bridges.

The ML was supposed to be someone else. Unknown third rate actor.

The actor suddenly got changed into Charles Shang. His arch enemy from high school.

Jeff has thought about quitting after he heard the news. He changed his mind in the end. He won't runaway like a defeated dog.

The shooting starts again.

"Cut! Jeff, you are supposed to seduce him. Not glaring at him. He's the one you love with all your heart."

"Sorry, director. Please give me few minutes to compose myself."

"Take five. Everyone get ready in five minutes. We must finish filming according to schedule."