12. Confession

NSFW at the end of chapter.
Finally this story is going to end.

------------------------------

The Dean asks coldly, "Heard you break Aamon's leg?"

Jun gulps. He got summoned after he got back to school.

One of his friends told him about the truth. The Dean is Aamon's grandpa. Jun might loose his scholarship soon.

Jun gathers up his courage and gives a short version of the incident. He punched Aamon because he got drugged and wronged someone.

A knock on the door. Bai Yang rushes in without permission.

He confesses, "Sir, it's all my mistake. Don't kick him outta school."

Jun protests, "You were raped. It ain't your fault."

"No. Jun, I were willing to do it.
Jun, I love you."

My boyfriend is too softhearted. He never blamed me for the rape.

Jun hugs him and kisses his head.

The Dean got shoved a bunch of dog foods in his office.

He wipes his sweaty forehead.

He knows Bai Yang's family background.

His old grandpa used to be Godfather. His mafia organization ruled from Shanghai to Beijing and many other cities.

When the old man reached sixty, he stepped down from the helm. He let his right hand to succeed his old post.

The old man white washed the family business.

Their businesses are mostly legal now. From casinos, night clubs, business companies to funeral parlor.

His granddaughter is a young real estate tycoon. She is a ruthless business woman. Like her father.

Bai Yang might be the only anomaly in his family. He studies Art and he looks docile.

The rules need to be done. He can't bend them because of fear.

The Dean swallows hard when Bai Yang glares at him. As if looking at a dead man.

He coughs once before saying, "The scholarship shall be discontinued. You could still study here if you paid the fee."

Jun sighs. He has seen this coming.

Bai Yang is still in his arms.

He whispers, "I got money. I could pay for you."

"No. I'm a man. I will get a part time job or something."

Jun says, "Thank you for the chance, Sir. I'm sorry for punching your grandson."

"He deserved it. Someone needs to teach that brat a lesson or two."

They leave the office.

Jun checks his bank balance in his phone. His eyes widened. He thought his money evaporated when his villainous father got arrested.

5.029.000 yuans. I'm rich!

"Jun? Hey, Jun. Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm fine. Say... You think one millions yuans would be enough for education fee?"

"More or less. If you lived in super poverty mode."

Jun nods his head. He could get a part time job to cover his living expenses.

Pop is getting older. He can't be a taxy driver forever. I will use four millions yuans to buy a small store. He could sell juices and snacks for living. We don't need to rent house anymore.