21. Troubles Find You At Door

Jeff chases the twins again. He is like their little tail.

Remi stops walking. He looks annoyed and glares at Jeff.

Ryan looks indifferent. His mind is busy creating plots.

Jeff asks, "Would you consider to join Xing Hai entertainment? We will give you good salaries. Great opportunities for fresh graduates."

The twins will be graduating soon. It will be too late if another company recruit them.

Remi asks, "Do you understand human language? No is no."

"I think you both got talents. Our company will give you freedom to chase your creativity. Unlike others, our Boss is very kind and cooperative."

Jerome would vomit blood if he knew Jeff is boasting about himself in public.

Remi is going to refuse again.

Ryan suddenly asks, "Will your Boss give us funding? We are going to make a variety show in a small farming village."

"Sure. Don't forget to sign with us afterward."

Remi looks at his brother, Ryan. The latter smirks to him.

Not good. It's the smile of troubles.

Ryan asks, "Will you participate in our variety show? It's only two weeks in country side."

Jeff asks, "What kind of variety show?"

"The usual. Living like a true villager in the backwater village."

Jeff sighs. It means to cook, chop trees and etc. He has seen such show before.

He nods his head.

I can't waste this opportunity. I must recruit these talented seedlings into my company.

Jeff promises, "Good. Tell me the schedule. I will arrange it."

"It's on summer vacation."

"Okay. I will ask my agent to clear my schedule during summer vacation. Send your proposal to Xing Hai. The fund shall be send after our smart CEO approved it."

Remi rolls his eyes. This guy is boot licker. Jeff kept praising the CEO nonstop.

The twins didn't know Jeff was praising himself.

Jeff leaves after the twins promised to sign up after the fund delivered.

There are two conditions needed.
1. Funding the variety show
2. Jeff must join the crews in the village

After Jeff's gone, Remi asks, "Are you sure we have to involve him?"

"Of course. He is getting popular lately. I think he got a healthy body too."

Jeff leaves the University after his sessions are over.

Baozi is driving the Nanny van when suddenly an old woman appears out of nowhere.

Things happened so fast. Baozi is too late to act. The next thing he knew the old woman is lying on the street, screaming loudly.

"Aiyooo! It hurts too much! I'm dying!"

Baozi leaves the van. He kneels down and checks on the old woman. She grabs his wrist and kept screaming for help.

Jeff leaves the Nanny van too. He doesn't know some paparazzis have got some photographs about the whole incident.

Baozi helps the woman and sent her to hospital. Her family relatives arrive immediately. They begin to demand payment.

Jeff interrupts, "We shall pay for the hospital bills..."