24. Jealousy

"Sweet lies

"Sweet lies. Nothing but sweet unforgivable lies. Toxic love, don't need it. Loyal lover? I rather raise a dog, thank you.

The door's over there. Goodbye.

What's your name again? Don't even remember you anymore.

Sweet lies. Don't need toxic life in my life... "

Ray's head is nodding, enjoying a new single from a female singer, Bai Lian Hua.

The mall is playing Sweet Lies through the speaker.

The lyrics are full of sarcasm to the ex lover. The tunes are catchy ones. Made people wanna dance when hearing it. Another good song composed by Wu Ming.

Victor looks bored. They are waiting for Jeff's newest movie. He has bought the premiere tickets.

The brothers sit patiently, waiting for the movies to begin. Ray munches the popcorns happily.

The movie starts with Jeff and a handsome man. They are new lovers.

Typical office love in the beginning. Secret love between a gay worker and a bisexual guy. None of their coworkers know about their love relationship.

A new female worker got transferred from another branch office. The ML begins to flirt with him behind Jeff's back.

Victor holds the popcorns too hard until they crushed in his hands. Ray gulps.

This movie contains too many kisses and hugs.

A gay guy next to them whispers, "Heard there is a sex scene too. Hope it didn't get censored. From ten kisses, four got cut."

POP!

The popcorn wrapper has torn apart. The content got blown up and showers to the ones sit next to them.

They scold Victor but he ignores them.

Ray facepalms. He should blacklist Jeff's movies in the near future. His brother looks like he's going to kill someone.

He bows and apologizes when Victor leaves before the movie ended.

The scenes have shown ML chased the FL. Jeff got dumped after a hot sex scene.

"Ge, I was wrong. I shall never ask you out to watch his movie again..." laments Ray.

Victor strides as if he's going to kill someone.

Ray walks a bit slower. Jeff is an amazing actor. He got a hardboner after hearing him flirt with Charles in the movie.

And he's a super straight guy!

Alluring voice works wonder for the viewers. Most of them praised Jeff for being super bewitching in the movie.

Jeff smiles when people are praising his acting online.