2. New School

Jun looks around. It's a nice boarding school for boys. Many teens around his age are walking ahead toward the school building.

His Dad beats him up when he told him he's going to transfer to this elite college.

Fortunately system arranged a scholarship for him. Or his old man might beat him to death.

Well, not literally. More like spanking his ass for bad behavior.

His father is only a humble taxi driver. He can't afford his education here.

System speaks in his mind, "Your duty is to act like a villain. Beating up a pairs of Mandarin ducks in love.

"Great! A single dog like me... Wait! This is a boy school."

"Yup. You are going to separate gays."

Jun rolls his eyes.

He asks, "Are you undercover police sent by the government?"

"Separating the lovers so their love feel sweeter."

Jun sighs.

Great! I'm the villain. Well, at least I'm still alive. Pop would be sad if I'm dead.

He gathers up his courage and walks into the college building.

A gentle voice asks, "Are you new here?"

(Jun)

Jun looks back. The boy is a head shorter than him. He looks like a sunny boy.

"Yeah."

The teen boy asks, "Which class?"

"No idea."

Jun walks away. He needs to go to Dean office to finish the registration.

Bai Yang presses a hand to his heart. The newbie got a nice voice. Deep and manly one. His badboy type.

System asks, "It's your chance to make a new friend. Why you acted so cold to him?"

"Too sweet. Don't want to make him cry."

"Host, you talked like an old man."

"I'm like a tissue. Born to be thrown away. Most people don't find me loveable."

"Just because your childhood friend doesn't want you."

Jun is silent. His birth mother dumped him at the back seat of a taxi. His old man and his wife got no kid so they simply adopted him.

His adopted mother died few years back. Only his pop and him in his family right now.

Jun strides to the office. He listens to the Dean's babblings for few minutes.

He follows a lecturer to a classroom. He puts his hands on his pants pockets.

A perfect gesture of a hooligan in display. He doesn't even realize he got totally bad boy vibe.