29. Living Together

Jeff munches his meal. He glances at his uncle. They are eating dinner together at Aaron's home.

Lin Feng said he's cooking. Jeff will pretend not seeing the take out wrappers in the kitchen bin. The gong is a shameless one.

Aaron is sulking. He is angry. Jeff won't break up with Victor.

He has been asking his businessman friends.

All of them said the guy is a heartless bastard. He could fire a loyal worker who had worked for years. If the employee made a mistake.

Jeff is too naive. It's his first love.

Aaron grits his teeth. Jeff's father was his first love. He ended suffered too much heart broken when he married someone else.

Jeff asks, "Uncle, I...."

"You owed me twenty millions yuans. If you won't break up with him, you have to pay me back."

Jeff sighs. He nods his head.

He confesses, "I used the money to buy a lot of shares from start up companies. They would be profitable around five years later. I'll hand over them tomorrow morning."

Aaron pauses eating.

Jeff adds, "I'll move out from the apartment tomorrow morning. I'll send the key to your office, Uncle Lin."

"Jeff, you don't have to..." protests Lin Feng.

Jeff has finished his meal.

He comments, "Thank you for all these years, Uncle."

He stands up and bows his body before leaving. Never look back again.

Aaron has lost his appetite. He covers his face with his hands.

Lin Feng taps on his shoulder.

He asks, "Aren't you too rough on him?"

"I don't want him to get hurt."

"Ranran, he is almost 19 years old. It's about time he leaves the nest. You can't shelter him forever."

"Not Victor. Not him. He is ruthless fellow."

"To others. Not to his lover."

Lin Feng cleans up the table.

Aaron searches his pocket for a smoke. Found none. He hasn't been smoking for months.

Finally he settles for a mint candy as usual.

Aaron walks in a circle. He is still worried. Lin Feng chuckles. He looks at his boyfriend with loving eyes.

Worriwart mother hen. His chick is going to leave his nest. He is super worried.

Lin Feng makes a simple calculation in his mind. He better prepares twenty millions in his company. Incase Jeff needs to make early withdrawal.

All the dirty plates have been shoved into washing machine.

Lin Feng hugs Aaron from behind. He kisses his nape.

"Ranran, you're reluctant to part with him, are you?"

"I'm worried he'll get hurt. He is so young. He doesn't understand anything about love."

Lin Feng chuckles.

He confesses, "Sometimes love came too early for young ones. I fall in love with you when I'm way younger than him."

"You're different. You're kind. Unlike him."

Lin Feng smirks and kisses his boyfriend passionately.