13. Stalker

(Victor Qin)

(Victor Qin)

Jeff frowns. He is confused.

Why on earth I got his pics in my phone? Never took them.

This morning he is taking a selfie as usual. When he checks the results, he found three selfies of the cold looking man in his photo gallery.

The worst part, he can't delete those photos. He could delete other pics easily.

Is my phone infected? Maybe a virus.

Jeff decides to send his phone for repairs.

Baozi asks again, "Are you sure I could go to college?"

"Of course. You already passed the equality exam, right? Next step is to pass the college exam."

"I, I didn't know how to pay you. All those money..."

Jeff jokes, "Pay me with your body."

Baozi chuckles. It's impossible because they are both shous. If only one of them was gong, they probably had started dating a long time ago.

He glances at Jeff. He got a dishonest (sly) face. The delinquent type. His phoenix eyes look charming though.

Baozi has borrowed 3 millions yuans from Jeff. His buddy is going to pay for his education fee too. It might take many years to pay him back.

Jeff says, "You always have a good fashion taste. Once you graduated, you could make my clothes too. My personal designer."

"Of course! Leave your fashions to me. Your taste sucks."

"Heh! Got big head already? You didn't even start the education yet. Maybe I should change my mind..."

Baozi protests, "A gentleman can't go back on his words!"

"Hehehe... I'm the villain, remember?"

They keep chatting during their short walk to the college entrance.

Baozi still looks tense. Jeff taps on his shoulder and makes a fighting gesture. His friend nods his head and goes in. Never look back again.

Jeff sighs.

I think I changed his fate. Hopefully he will live a better life now. Money. Money. Money. I need more money to save uncle.

He looks around him. No one looks suspicious.

Lately he felt someone is watching him. Maybe he is getting paranoid. He is wearing a facemask. No one could recognize him.

He bought a soda can from nearby vending machine. He checks his phone.

He sends a message to Baozi, "Jiayou! (Fighting)."

Sent few burning emojis too. To show his support.