38. You Are Perfect

Warning : NSFW

Jeff is crying silently while holding Victor's hand. He got startled when he feels a strong grip.

Victor is staring at him.

Jeff wipes away his tears. He presses a switch to call for a doctor.

He is holding his breath during the short body examination.

"No sign of unusual symptoms. Still, it's better to stay here for one or two days for further examination."

Jeff exhales out of relief. It seems Victor has fully recovered from his deadly fart. He better keeps quiet about it.

Don't let Victor know he got hospitalized by a fart. Gosh! He might be gone down in history if the world knew this. Fart's first victim.

After the doctor left, Jeff slices an apple for Victor. He spoonfed his boyfriend.

Victor grabs his hand and kisses his palm.

He apologizes, "Sorry. I let you down."

They were going to have their first sex. He ended up returned to his old world.

Jeff protests, "No, it's my fault. That damned Sushi..."

"Huh?"

"It's nothing. Eat more fruits."

Jeff spoonfed him more apples. It's clear he doesn't want to speak more about the incident.

He grabs a banana and offers it to Victor. His boyfriend shakes his head.

Jeff eats the banana.

Victor gulps. One long fruit. Reminded him of something similiar in shape. He looks another way.

A fresh bouquet of chrysanthemums meets his gaze. He coughs to clear his lust. He looks up to the ceiling.

Too many items reminded him of sex. Only the white ceiling is safe. White, innocent and pure.

Jeff just throws the banana skin into the basket. It misses and landed next to it.

The door is knocked and Ray walks into the room. He steps on the banana skin. He makes few acrobatic moves and slams into the bed.

"Ouch! What happened..."

Jeff apologizes, "Sorry! Are you okay?"

"My left foot... It hurts..."

Jeff presses a switch to call for medical aid.

A doctor arrives to check on Ray. He suffered a sprained ankle.

Jeff successfully sent two brothers hospitalized. He lowers down his head. He's born with bad luck. Maybe it rubbed off to the brothers.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to harm you..."

Ray scolds, "Throw away trash more properly next time."

"Okay."

Victor asks, "How's the new game?"

"Awesome, Ge. Mobile Legend fans would be thrilled!"

Ray begins to brag about his new MMROPG game. The characters are taken from Mobile Legends. It's an open world. Free to explore type.

There are two sides to be chosen. Humans or Demons.

Ray concludes, "We got good feedback when we launched the game trailer."

"En."

Jeff yawns few times.

Ray comments, "You should go back and rest for a while. I'm here to keep Gege company."