7. Saving A Life

Baozi looks haggard. He is grieving for his dead brother. The teen boy committed suicide after realizing how much mess he created.

He feels hollow after he cremated his little brother.

Jeff taps on his shoulder.

Baozi looks angry.

He asks, "Why are you here? Go away!"

The muscular guy also attended the cremation. For a debt collector, he is quite a nice guy. He even brings flowers.

Only four persons attended the cremation process. Jeff, Jerome, Su Bao and the debt collector guy.

The muscular guy waits until the cremation process is over. Before he breaks the sad news.

"Mr. Su, Boss has decided on your first assignment. You have to serve..."

They forced Baozi into prostitution!

Jeff grabs his collar and the beefy guy got startled.

He yells, "You got no conscience? His brother just died!"

"Sorry. Boss told me he has to pay his debt."

Jeff looks disgusted when he releases his collar.

Jerome asks, "How much he owed you?"

"Three millions yuans."

Jerome's eyes got widened. He looks like he's going to punch someone.

Baozi lowers his head. He owed 500,000 yuans at the beginning. The interest rate is just insane.

Jeff orders, "Jerome, back off."

Jerome will be sued if he punched this fellow. Their company got no spare budget to handle such tricky matters.

Jeff says, "You, give me the bank account. I will pay it."

The beefy guy smiles and offers him a name card with a bank account printed on it.

Jeff pays him back with online banking transaction.

Three millions. Damn! I'm broke!

Baozi sighs.

He asks, "Jeff, you shouldn't..."

"Shut up! You owed me 3 millions yuans. You have to work for me for ten years."

"Okay..."

Baozi finally smirks. Maybe his first genuine smile after all these years. He blushes when he remembered their last encounter many years ago.

They realized they're both gays back at high school. The horny boys went to love hotel to celebrate and hit it off. Only to discover they were both shous (bottoms).

Baozi didn't go to school for few days because of the embarrassment. Then the family company went bankrupt. And he has to drop out from school.

Jeff probably remembered too. He smirks to Baozi.

He sent Jerome back to Xing Hai company. He follows Baozi to scatter the ashes in the ocean.

They are strolling on the beach after the ceremony is finished. 

White sandy beach. Seagulls are flying above their heads.

Jeff decides to walk faster. He got serious bad luck. Don't want bird dropping on his head.

Baozi asks, "Sorry for troubling you, Jeff."

"No need. My company needs a good slave and found one."