Chapter 1

****22 DAYS 'TILL VIDCON****

She looks at the calender in excitement, x-ing out the first of August.  She had bought her very expensive "early bird" tickets to the fourth anual Vidcon.

Vidcon is a convention for the YouTube nerds. Every August, people from all over gather together in one convention center to meet their favorite YouTube stars.

Including Shane Dawson, IJustine, Jenna Marbles, Dan and Phil (from the U.K.) and...SMOSH!!

Amber jumped with excitment knowing that she was going to meet Smosh.

But especially that hot and sexy Anthony Padilla (of course she had a crush on him).

"Oh god I'm the happiest girl in the world!!" Amber screamed in excitement. She almost forgot her parents and her baby sister were sleeping.

Amber was an eighteen year old who adored Smosh. She has been watching them since 2008.

Ever since then she has been watching their videos, buying their merchandise, and crushing on Anthony.

She gets a text message from her best friend Ashley.

Hey! Skype with me and Meagan!!

~Ashley

She throws her phone to the side and logs into her computer. She opens Skype and logs into her account, seeing Ashley and Meagan having a conversation waiting for her.

Amber clicks the conversation and Ashley and Meagan appeared on her screen.

"Hey Amber!" Ashley says waving at her best friend.

"Hey! Twenty two days till Vidcon!" Amber says in excitement.

"I know! I can't wait! So who do you want to meet again? Was it Smish?" Ashley said joking around.

"Ha ha very funny. It's Smosh."

"The only person she wants to meet is Anthony." Meagan says looking at her phone.

Amber blushes and looks away. Both Meagan and Ashley giggle.

"Shut up! If you met him you would be crushing on him too."

"Girl, we're just messing with you. And no I wouldn't crush him. He yours. Besides, I'm all about Niall Horan." Ashley says.

"Kellin Quinn is my babe! Back off!" Meagan adds.

Amber rolls her eyes. She looks at her phone and notices that she had received a text message.

"Hold on guys." Amber says.

Amber gets up and grabs her phone.

Amber go to bed it's one in the morning. You are going to wake up your sister

~mom

Amber smiles and turns off the music that was playing in the background.

She sits back down at her computer desk to see Ashley texting and Meagan typing (she must have been tweeting Kellin Quinn) 

"Hey I have to go to bed. Mom's orders." Amber says.

"Aw" Both girls say through the computer screen.

The girls end the conversation. Amber logs out of Skype and shuts down her computer. Amber changes into her Pj's and climbs into bed, shutting off the lights and drifting off to sleep.