Chapter 22

****2 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

Amber sat around and did nothing all day. She waited for a certain time to make the desserts for the Vidcon sleep over. As she waited she cleaned the house just for her two best friends. That's what took up most of her time.

About one in the afternoon is when she was finished with the entire house (except for her parents room, the basement, and her sisters room). 

Amber took out the ingredients for the desserts. She received a text from her mom to do that. Her mom was on her way home from work and was ready to make the treats.

Once Sherill arrived home she walked into the house stuned.

"Wow, the house looks great!" Sherill said.

"Yes, and your lovely daughter Amber did the whole thing by herself." Amber said.

Sherill smiled at Amber and walked over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Let's make the treats." Sherill said.

The ladies got to work. They first made the ice cream sundaes. Amber cut the bananas in half and put two in each bowl. Her mom put three scoops of ice cream in each bowl and drizzled both chocolate and caramel on top of the ice cream.

Amber added the whip cream and more chocolate and caramel on the whip cream. Her mom added the cherry on top to each and she put them in the freezer to keep cold.

Next were the chocolate covered peanut butter oreos and chocolate covered Chips ahoys. Sherill melted the chocolate over the stove while Amber split the oreos in half, put the reeses cups in the middle and reconnected the oreos.

Once the chocolate was melted, Amber dipped the Chips ahoy cookies first and put them on wax paper and left them in the fridge. 

Amber washed her hands and Sherill dipped the reeses and oreo cookies. She put those on wax paper and put them in the fridge.

While they waited for Ashley and Meagan to arrive, they washed the dishes and cleaned up whatever fell on the floor.

There was a ring of the door bell and a knock at the door. The girls have arrived.

"Come in." Amber said.

Ashley and Amber walked in the house with their bags packed for two days and for Vidcon.

"Hey ladies!" Meagan said.

"Hey! Are you guys ready?" Amber asked.

"Hell yeah! Two more days and we will be in Vidcon heaven." Ashley said.

"I know right! Go into my room, I'll meet you two up there." Amber said.

Ashley and Meagan walked upstairs and Amber was handed a pan with the three ice cream sundaes.

Amber walked upstairs and into her room.

"Here you go my lovely ladies." Amber said. She bent over and the girls grabbed an ice cream sundaes.

Ashley ate hers first and was instantly in love.

"Wow, this is amazing." Ashley commented.

"Thanks. Me and my mom made them." Amber said.

"Well obviously" Meagan said.

The girls finished their sundaes and were handed the cookies by Amber's mom. 

About an hour later, Amber's dad installed the Nintendo wii and they watched smosh and other youtube videos for an hour. And since they had Netflix, they watched all their favorite movie and t.v. episodes.

It was two in the morning and the girls weren't asleep. They decided to pull an all nighter and it wasn't working out.

Meagan was the first the fall asleep, then Ashley. Amber was trying so hard to not to fall asleep while watching one of Anthony's vlogs.

Anthony was talking nonsense, which always made her laugh.

"Well bye guys and I will see you guys the next time I vlog and I will see some of you at Vidcon." Anthony said on camera. 

The vlog ended and Amber shut off the wii. She lied down and got comfortable.

"Good night Anthony. And I will see you at Vidcon." Amber said to herself. She instantly fell asleep.