Chapter 8

****15 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

Amber can't stop crying. Not only did she fight with her friend but they aren't friends anymore. And having an extra ticket to Vidcon was the least of her problems. Amber hasn't left her house. She doesn't get out of bed unless she eats and uses the bathroom for various reasons.

Ashley constantly textes both girls but neither one answers.

Amber lies in her bed staring at the wall. Just then Ashley walks in her room and punches her.

"Ow! What the fuck?" Amber screamed. She turned to see Ashley with a pissed off face.

"Bitch, don't yell at me." Ashley said with attitude.

"What do you want?" 

"I'm  trying to get you and Meagan to be friends again."

"Why? I don't want to be friends with that skank." Amber turned around.

"Look. We ALL have fifteen days until Vidcon and ,one, you WILL be friends with Meagan and ,two, you are not waisting that ticket. We payed too much money for it to go to waste."

"Who cares anymore. I don't want to go." Amber said. She had just about given up on everything.

"Oh hell no. Do you know how long I've been hearing 'I really really want to go to vidcon. I want to meet smosh'? Three years now. THREE! And now you're going to throw that opportunity away?" Ashley questioned.

"Well no but, if we go with out her...I wont have a good time. She's one of the reasons on how I got the tickets."

"Then you better start becoming friends again." Ashley suggested. There was silence for a while.

"You know, I don't want to talk about it right now." Amber said.

Ashley looked around and noticed the unfinished scrapbook Amber was slowly working on. Ashley walked towards it and grabbed it. She dropped it on Amber's bed and walked off. Once she reached the door, she turned her head.

"Text me when you've changed your mind." Ashley said. She walked out of Amber's room and out of the house.

Amber sat up and looked at the bottom edge of her bed. She took the scrapbook and opened it.

The book started with a picture of her and Ashley when they first met on the first day of first grade.She turned the page and it was two pictures on the other side. The first picture was of Ashley and Amber on Ashley's seventh birthday party.

After looking at a couple of pages Amber flipped to the other side and saw the picture of her, Meagan and Ashley on their fifth grade graduation. That was the second year Ashley and Amber were friends with Meagan.

As the scrapbook went on it showed pictures of the girls growing up. Some pictures were taken when they were in middle school, then high school. Of course there were pictures of the girls on each of their sixteenth birthday party.

The book came to and end and the last picture was of the girls on their graduation day.

Amber shed one tear and then began to cry. Amber quickly grabbed her phone and called Ashley.

The phone rang and Ashley picked up. "You changed your mind didn't you? I'm  outside in my AC car waiting. Hurry up."

The call disconnected and Amber quickly got ready.

***************

Amber and Ashley drove to Meagan's apartment. Once they've arrived they parked (of course) and rang the buzzer.

"Don't say anything. If you do then Meagan wont let us up." Ashley said.

"Hello?" Meagan said through the intercom.

"Hey girl! It's Ashley." Ashley said.

"Hey babe! I'll let you up."

The door automatically opened and the girls walked through.

Within a few minutes the girls were at Meagan's door.

"You knock." Ashley commanded.

Amber stayed silent and knocked three times.

Meagan opened the door and smiled. Once she saw Amber she was ready to slam it shut. Ashley held the door before Meagan closed the door and both girl forced themselves in.

"What the hell is this bitch doing here?" Meagan asked.

"She's here because she has something to say." Ashley said. She looked at Amber signaling her to speak.

"Meagan. I'm really sorry about the things I said. I don't know why I said that. I was just in a bad mood for some reason. Can we be best friends again?" Amber then handed Meagan the picture of all three girls on the elementary school graduation.

Meagan had tears in her eyes and ran to give Amber a hug.

Amber instantly teared up and both girls quietly cried.

"I'm so sorry Amber. I love you." Meagan said. She said "love" like a five year old would.

"I'm sorry too BBZ." Amber said. The girls laughed and stopped hugging. They wiped their tears and  smiled.

"So you're still going to Vidcon with us?" Amber asked.

"Yes!" 

Amber took out the ticket from her bag and traded it for the picture.

"But here's a thing. I'll wear the shorts to Vidcon but not the shirt. Got it?" Amber said.

"Yes of course!" Meagan said.