Chapter 2

****21 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

Amber wakes up to the sound of her Regular Show ring tone. She sits up and grabs her phone.

She tries to get her eyes to focus before she looks at the text message.

Hey babe! I'm driving to Starbucks to get us coffee. Don't worry I remember the kind you like. medium iced caramel late (I can't do the "e" with the line on top lol) I'll be over in a few. Love ya BBZ #Jacksfilms 

 ~meg

Amber gets out of bed to take a shower. She walks into the bathroom and locks the door and closes the shades (she always had a feeling that someone would peep on her even though it was a two story window).

She undresses and takes her shower. 

After an hour in the shower, Amber wraps the towel around her, grabs her dirty clothes and heads to her room to find Meagan reading a magazine.

"Hey bbz you're out of the shower! I have your coffee." Megan said looking up then pointing to the coffee on her computer table.

"Thanks. I'll be in my closet changing." Amber said. She threw her dirty clothes on the floor and walked into her walk-in closest and changed into her clothes.

"Hey so Ashley is on her way. She just texted me." Meagan mentioned.

"I love it when you guys come over but why today?" Amber says through the closet door.

"Because girl, we need to discuss what we are doing for Vidcon...twenty one days!!" Meagan says.

"No it's still twenty two days untill midnight."

"Whatever. Oh! Ashley's here!" Meagan jumps up and runs to the window, opening it and yelling at Ashley to get her ass up stairs.

"Holy shit Meagan you don't need to yell."

"Well how would she know where to go?" Meagan asked.

"Oh, well I don't know? Maybe she came here to see ME in MY ROOM." Amber points out.

Ashley walks into Amber's room and throws her stuff down. 

"Hey Meagan! Where's Amber?" Ashley asks Meagan.

"I'm right here." Amber says walking out of the closet. She changed into her emo Princess Jasmine t-shirt, skinny jeans and baby blue converse.

"We, my friend, need to disscuss Vidcon which is twenty one days from now." Ashley says.

"TWENTY TWO!" Amber yelled.

"Whatever! Meagan and Ashley scream.

Amber ties her wet hair into a bun and sits on her bed. She grabs the coffee from the computer table and takes a sip. Meagan and Ashley sat on the bed and got comfortable.

"Okay, what shall we discuss?" Amber asked.

"How we are getting there, what we are buying, who we are talking pictures with, what we are going to wear." Meagan listed

"What to wear? I don't think we need to worry about that for a while." said Amber.

"Fine. Then everything but outfits."

"Okay. Where should we begin?" Ashley asked.

The girls talked about their plan for Vidcon for about an hour. There were interruptions in between but they managed to stay on track and stayed focus.

"Okay. We take my car and chip in for gas. Since Vidcon is thirty minutes away we can have sleep overs. But we can't stay up for too long. We should buy t-shirts from Shane, a SIGNED poster from Smosh and pictures with everyone else." Amber reviewed.

The girls agreed and left the room slient.

"So now can we talk about outfits?" Meagan asked.

"Yeah sure." Amber said.

Meagan jumped with excitement and ran to Amber's closet. She went through all of her clothes and picked out a sexy shirt and her shortest shorts.

"How about this?" Meagan suggested.

"What? No! No way that is way too slutty." Amber disagreed.

"Why not?" Ashley asked.

"Well for one that shirt shows too much of my boobs and the shorts are cute but they started to get too small." 

"Well I'm just trying to make you look hot for Anthony." Meagan said.

"He has girlfriend, thank you very much." Amber said. She grabbed her clothes from Meagan and put them away.

"We will talk about this later." Amber said to Meagan.

"But-"

"LATER!" Amber yelled, giving Meagan the death stare.

Amber turns on her computer and goes onto YouTube.  

Anthony Padilla posted a new video caught Amber's attention.

She clicked on the newly uploaded video which was titled "Broken heart."

She waits for the video to load. Once it loaded the video played.

"Hey guys so today I wanted to let you guys know something." Anthony said during the video.

"Oh look she's watching her boyfriend." Ashley said.

"SHHH" Amber said with her eyes glued to the screen.

"So you know my girlfriend Kalel. Well....we broke up. I know. You guys think that I'm joking but I'm not. We have been arguing a lot and she broke up with me."

Amber had devistation on her face to see Anthony upset. Anthony wipes a tear from his face and continued.

"So even though I'm heartbroken, I will pull myself together and make smosh videos and I will still be doing Vidcon. Okay I will see you guys later."

The video ended and the room was quiet. Meagan and Ashley stared at Amber not knowing what was going to happen.

Amber turned around and had no expression on her face. She looked at her best friends and smiled.

"HE DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Amber jumped up with joy.

She didn't mind Kalel. She only hated her for being with Anthony. Nothing more nothing less.

All three girls screamed and jumped around. 

"THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST VIDCON EXPERIENCE EVER!" Amber screamed.

Meagan ran into Amber's closet and pulled out the sexy shirt and short shorts.

"So are you wearing this?"

"Fuck yeah! Vidcon here we come!" Amber said.

"But we have to wait twenty two days." Ashley mentioned.

"Actually, it's twenty one days." Amber said.

All the girls laughed and excitedly waited for Vidcon to arrive.