Chapter 16

****7 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

Amber was in the kitchen with her mom late at night. They were preparing treats for Keyana's day care and for Amber's Vidcon sleep over.

The ladies were making animal sugar cookies, colorful cookies and a small chocolate cake for the day care. They were working on the cake while they were waiting for the cookies to finish.

On the other side of the table were the ingredients for the kettle corn, Ice cream sundaes and "milky" milkshakes.

"Honey, would you grab the sprinkles while I finish icing the cake?" Sherill asked.

"Sure."

Amber got up and looked in the cabinet for any cake decorations. Luckily they had one more bottle of sprinkles. She grabbed the bottle and handed it to her mother.

Keyana on the other hand was playing with the bottle of squeezable caramel that was in her reach.

"Oh, no no Keyana. Give me that before you lick the top and get your baby germs all over it." Sherill said. She swiftly grabbed the caramel and replaced it with one of Keyana's toys.

"Done!" Amber said. She covered the top of the cake with sprinkles.

"Really Amber? You didn't needed to drown the top with sprinkles." Sherill said.

"So? Do you know how many years I had to go with eating a naked cake?" Amber said. She took the knife and licked it.

"What do you mean?"

"We ever since I was little, I always wanted a cake with the top completely covered in sprinkles. And now I have it!" Amber said with excitement.

"Well it's not just YOUR cake sweetie." Sherill happily argued.

"Whatever."

Amber washed her hands. She took out her phone and took a picture of the lovely cake and made sure Keyana was in the background. She sent the picture to Facebook and of course her two best friends.

A few minutes later she had replies from her friends and notifications from Facebook saying the cake was beautiful and her sister is adorable.

Sherill took out the cookies in the meantime. She set them on the stove to let them cool. She washed her hands and  had the plastic containers ready.

In the meantime, Amber went on twitter and posted the cake picture. It had gotten twenty favorites and nineteen re-tweets within five minutes.

"Amber, do me a favor and feed Keyana while I put the cookies in the containers while they are still warm." Sherill said. She had already set up a jar of baby food and a spoon.

Amber put her phone down and sat next to her sister and began to feed her. Her mom had put the cookies in the container to keep the cookies warm and keep them from hardening like a rock.

Amber's phone rang, It was Meagan who was calling. Sherill walked up to the phone and set it next to Amber and picked up the phone for her.

"Hello?" Amber asked.

"Hey! It's your babe!" Meagan said through the phone.

"Hey Meg! Seven days babe!" Amber said. She looked at her sister and continued to feed her.

"I know! So what are you doing?"

"Well right now I'm feeding my darling sister, but before my mom and I were baking for the daycare and we're also preparing the desserts for our Vidcon sleep over."

"Vidcon sleep over? Arent  we having that the day before Vidcon?"

"Well.."

"No way! We're having an extended sleep over?"

"Yes! It was going to be a surprise but I kind of gave it away. Oh well."

"So what are you making for the sleep over? Or is that a surprise too?"

"No it's not a surprise. We are having "milky" milkshakes, sundaes, and homemade kettle corn drizzled in chocolate and caramel."

"Oooh, I can't wait."

"So I'm going to finish feeding my sister, take a shower and then I'll Skype you and Ashley and I'll tell you what happened yesterday.

"Okay, sweetcheeks. Bye bye." Meagan said.

"Bye." Amber hung up the phone and fed Keyana the last spoon full of mushed bananas.

Sherill cleaned up for Amber while Amber walked up stairs and took a shower.