Chapter 14

**** 9 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

Amber sits in the living room with her baby sister. Keyana grabs one of her toys and chews on it. 

Amber smiles and grabs her phone to take a picture. 

"Keyana, over here." Amber says to her sister.

Keyana looks at Amber and Amber takes the picture. She sends it to Facebook and then continues to play with Keyana.

"Amber, sweetheart,"Sherill said.

Amber looked at her mom who  sat down on the couch.

"I'm going to run quickly to the store. Do you mind watching Keyana?" Sherill asked.

"Is she sick?"

"No."

"Is she getting sick?" 

"I don't think so."

"Okay. Have fun at the store."

Sherill gave Amber and confused look. She got up, grabbed her purse and keys.

"Why are you worried if Keyana is sick?" Sherill asked.

"Because, Ashley and Meagan babysat Meagan's baby cousin and they both got sick. And if I get sick, I might not be able to go to Vidcon. And you and dad both know how bad I want to go to Vidcon." Amber explained.

"Alright, alright. I understand. Don't worry, if Keyana gets sick  I'll keep her away from you." Sherill winked and left the house.

Amber turned on the t.v. and put the children's channel on for Keyana. Yo Gabba Gabba was on and Keyana was instantly glued to the t.v. doing nothing but staring.

Amber sat on the couch and called Ashley.

The phone rang and Ashley picked up.

"Hello?" Ashley sounded weak and tired.

"Hey sweet cheeks. How are ya?" Amber asked.

"Fine. My throat hurts a bit, and I haven't slept yet." Ashley said.

"You should try this new thing called sleeping. Everyone is doing it." Amber said sarcastically.

Ashley laughed then coughed. 

"Yeah I think I'll try it. So is there any specific reason why you called?" Ashley asked.

"No, just checking on you." Amber said.

"Aw, well I'm gonna try the sleeping thing."

"Okay see you soon."

The girls hung up and Amber called Meagan and checked on her. She had an hour long talk with her about stupid stuff, but that's just how all their conversations were.

Nine days until Vidcon and the girls are getting ready.