Chapter 3

****20 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

The next day Amber grabs her keys and wallet and headed out the door. She walks to her car and unlocks it. Once she hopped in, she started the car and backed out of the driveway.

She drives down the street and stops at the stop light. She then gets a text message from Meagan.

Hey bbz :) pick me up! we should go to Michael's and get some art supplies for Vidcon. I have money by the way. love ya!

~Meg

Amber takes a right and drives down the main street. She takes a turn and drives down the street and pulls up to Meagan's apartment. She honks the horn and Meagan runs out the house.

Meagan opened the door to the passenger's seat and sat down. She closed the door and settled down.

"Wow it's cold." Meagan said, shivering a little.

"We live in L.A. and it's summertime. How can it be cold?" Amber asked.

"Well it's cold to me."

"Whatever. So what are we getting at Michael's?"

"Um markers, poster boards, glitter glue." 

"Okay that's fine. Nothing else?"

"Nope!" 

"Fine. But if we forget something, it's on you."

Amber shifted into drive and drove to Michael's.

Twenty minutes later the girls were parked in the Michael's parking lot. They get out and walk into the store to buy what they needed. Amber locks her car and continued.

"Okay. I will get the poster boards and markers. You get the glitter glue." Amber said.

Meagan nodded and both girls split up.

Amber walked to the other side of the store and looked for white poster boards. She takes and quick glance around and looks down, looking at the poster boards. She takes a double look and notices a girl with green hair vloging.

She walked away from what she was doing and snuck closer to the girl. She walked into the aisle behind aisle the girl was standing in and looked  into the aisle. 

The girl looked and sounded familiar. She reminded Amber of Anthony's ex-girlfriend Kalel.

Amber looked away before the girl noticed her and became suspicious.

Amber walked back to the poster boards, grabbed three and ran towards Meagan.

"Meagan! Meagan!" Amber slightly yelled.

Meagan looked to see her best friend nervous and anxious.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I think I just saw Kalel."

"Who?"

"Anthony's ex-girlfriend!"

Meagan looked at Amber confused. Then her face lit up.

"Oh! Kalel! What makes you think you saw her?"

"I saw a girl. She had green hair like Kalel and she was vloging." Amber said quietly.

"But why would Kalel be in L.A.? Doesn't she live in Sacramento?" Meagan asked.

"I don't know but I really think it was her."

"Do you have the poster board?" 

"Yes! I have it."

"Good. Now let's go. I think you need get this somewhat 'bad situation' off your mind." Amber said. 

Amber and Meagan walked to the register, paid for what they needed and walked out. They hopped into the car and drove to Amber's house and watched YouTube videos to get the Kalel look-a-like off Amber's mind.

**********************************************************

Hey guys!

So I know I said I was going to update on Wednesdays but I decided to update whenever I can :)

So I hoped you enjoyed the last three chapters! Make sure you vote and share it :)

see ya next time!!

~smoshilicious25