Chapter 17

After a relaxing shower, Amber gets on her computer and does her Internet routine.

First she checks twitter/interactions,

Then e-mail (which was mostly spam),

Then Facebook,

And finally YouTube. 

She then logs into her Skype account and starts a conversation with her best friends Ashley and Meagan. She  texts them both and told them to get on-line cause she had a story to tell.

Once all three girls were on-line, Amber called them (on Skype) and waited for them to pick up.

"Hey!" Meagan answered the call.

"Hey girls." Amber said.

"So what was the story you wanted to tell us?" Ashley asked.

"Okay so yesterday I was making a Smosh comic and all of a sudden I get a phone call." Amber began.

"Wow. Fantasic story." Ashley said sarcastically.

"I'm not finished yet. Anyways so it was a number that I didn't know but I picked it up. And some guy called saying that he was my secret admirer and that he loved me."

Meagan giggled a bit and Ashley smiled. She knew that this was going to be a good story.

"So a woman was behind him and asked if he was talking to a "skank" from his work place." Amber continued.

"What the hell?" Ashley said.

"Wait. It gets better. So then he says no and I guess the woman, who sounded like a man with a pitched and fake voice, thought he was lying and so she says "Ugh I can't believe you. And to think I let you have anal with me" and I was trying so hard not to laugh."

Both of her friends burst into laughter which made Amber laugh to. Once the laughter calmed down, Amber picked up where she left off.

"So the guy apologizes and asks her if she wanted to fuck him. She said yes and they start making out."

"Oh my god! I feel bad." Meagan said.

"Don't be. It was hilarious. So within a few minutes they were fucking and I was still on the line. My stomach couldn't hold the laughter and forced myself to stop and told them both that I was still on the phone."

Meagan and Ashley laughed again. This time Ashley was on the floor and Meagan rolled off the bed. Both the girls were in tears.

"So the guy picks up the phone and you hear the woman scream "What the hell Carl. That's the second time this week!" and that time I actually burst out into laughter and they could hear me."

"What kind of phone call is this?" Meagan asked.

"This is too good." Ashley said, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"So anyways, the man laughed and I swore it sounded just like Anthony."

"Padilla?" Meagan asked.

"No the other Anthony," Amber said sarcastically. "So I immediately stopped laughing and asked who it was and they hung up. Of course it was a prank call."

"Wow. That's a fucked up prank call." Ashley said.

"Yeah, but it was funny. I told my parents and they couldn't stop laughing." Amber added.

"So that's it?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah. So if you guys are better, I was hoping maybe we could go out for ice cream tomorrow?" 

"Yes!" Both Meagan and Ashley said.

By the time an hour passed by the girls a nice conversation and got off the computer. Amber stayed up until midnight and once the clock struck twelve, she grabbed her Red marker and crossed out yesterdays date. 

It had been officially 6 days until Vidcon.