Chapter 4

****19 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

Amber wakes up early on a Friday morning. She rubs her eyes and sits up. She gets out of bed, grabs the red sharpie and crosses out Thursday. 19 days until she gets to meet her favorite YouTubers and her future husband.

Amber grabs her clothes out of the closet and heads towards the bathroom.

She takes and hour long shower as usual. Once she finished getting ready she opened the door getting a whiff of bacon.

Amber grabs her dirty clothes and walks downstairs.

She notices her father watching t.v., her mom cooking breakfast and her baby sister Keyana playing with her baby toys.

"Good morning!" Amber sang.

"Good morning princess, how are you this morning?" Her father asked.

"Fine. How was last night?" Amber asked.

"Did we wake you up?" Her mother said budding in.

"No I was still up when you started, Luckily I fell asleep during all of that noise. But I woke up around and I'm taking a guess you guys went for round two."

Amber's parents laughed and continued doing what they did.

"You know. If you guys keep this up, Keyana might have a little brother or sister."

"She's right Sherill." Her father said  staring at the t.v. screen.

"Hey! Don't blame this on me. It was your idea." Her mother said.

"Okay! I don't want to know who's idea it was. Please stop." Amber said before her father could answer.

Her parents laughed again and her father changed the subject.

"So sweetheart, what are you doing with the girls today?"

"We are going to see Monsters Inc. in 3D." Amber said smiling.

"Montsters Inc.? Didn't that movie come out a long time ago?" Her father questioned.

"Yeah but they put it back in theaters because the second Monster's Inc. is coming out soon." Amber said.

"Alright. No boys?"

"Nope."

"Not even that boy you like. What was his name? Anthony...Padildo?"

"DAD! It's PADILLA!" Amber corrected her father.

"Oh. Well yeah is he going?" 

"No Phil. He's on the Internet. Anthony doesn't know who she is." Sherill mentioned.

"Yeah..thanks mom." Amber said sarcastically.

Sherill made a plate for Amber and set it in front of her. Amber began to eat and checked her twitter at the same time.

She checks her interactions, then her time line, then Anthony's twitter (of course).

The last tweets he posted were articles from the Smosh Pit and some Instagram pictures.

She then notices that he sent a new tweet. 

Missing her so much. I wish I could take her back :(

She rolls her eyes and checks to see if the tweet had any re-tweets. There were a few and someone left a comment.

@smoshanthony Don't worry Anthony. It will get better. Maybe you will find someone at vidcon :)

Amber retweeded the person's tweet. She looked at the person's @ name (@FORTUNETELLA)

She looked at the @ name in confusion. She ignored the person and ate her breakfast.

A hour later Amber was picked up by her girlfriends and they headed to the movie theater.

They payed for the tickets, food and drinks and walked to the theater showing Monsters Inc.

"This is gonna be good!" Meagan said.

"But we've seen this before." Amber said looking at Meagan.

"I know."

The lights dimmed and the movie began to play.

After re-living their childhoods, the girls went out for dinner enjoying the rest of their night.

The girls drove to the Burger King drive through and ordered their so called "dinner". They parked in the parking lot and ate.

Ashley took a bite of her burger and looked at Amber."Hey how many days till you get to see your boyfriend?" Ashley teased.

"Nineteen. And Anthony is not my boyfriend." Amber said.

"Come on. He could totally be your boyfriend. You're artistic, fun, and not to mention VERY pretty." Meagan said.

Amber blushed. " Aw, thank you Meagan."

"See? Anthony deserves you."

"Yes! But he doesn't know who I am."

"He will nineteen days from now." Ashley said, adding herself into the conversation.

Amber giggled and continued to eat.

The girls hung out at Meagan's apartment until midnight. Meagan dropped off Ashley first, then Amber.

"Okay BBZ, here you go." Meagan said.

Amber hopped out of the car and turned around.

"Thanks. I had a lot of fun."

"And we can do this all EIGHTEEN days until Vidcon."

"Eighteen? Oh that's right, it's passed midnight." Amber said.

"Good night. Text me when you get up."

"Will do. Night!" 

Amber walked into her house and settled in. She walked up to her room and threw her mini backpack next to her bed. She changed into her Pj's. 

Before she climbed into bed, she grabbed her red sharpie and crossed out Friday. Eighteen days! Like everyone does when they go to bed, she turned off the light, climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.