Chapter 26

****LAST DAY OF VIDCON (DAY 3)*****

So today is that last day of Vidcon. The girls were a bit upset but they had to make the best of it. The girls woke up early this time and they could finally eat at home. They had a complete breakfast. The eggs, bacon, pancakes were amazing. Best compliment to the chef as Meagan would always say.

By nine forty five the girls were ready to leave. They drove to Starbucks and they each bought a coffee so they would have something to drink for the performances.

Amber was twice as excited because she was now in a relationship with ANTHONY PADILLA!!

She couldn't wait to see him. It hasn't been announced yet. Anthony said he had a surprise for her backstage.

Once they arrived to the convention center, they parked and walked right in. Amber noticed a lot of familiar people from yesterday.

"Hey Amber!" A Smosh fan said. The girl waved at her and she waved back.

"Wow Amber you're pretty famous. I mean that kiss was a trending topic on twitter." Ashley said.

"What? No way." Amber didn't believe her.

Ashley pulled out her phone and showed Amber a picture of the trending topics from yesterday.

The list had six trending topics:

Starbuck's lattes (promoted)

Vidcon

Youtube

Anthony's kiss <------(there it was!!!!)

End of summer

JT (Justin Timberlake)

Amber was shocked. She had no idea that her kiss with Anthony went viral on twitter.

"Do you believe me now?" Ashley asked.

"Yep, now I do." Amber said.

The girls continued to walk to the auditorium. Once they got there, they found seats closer to the stage and sat down.

Everyone else had sat down and the noise level grew.

"Please welcome to the stage..Jack Douglass from Jacks films." The annoucer guy said.

The audience scream and so did the girls.

Jack walked onto the stage and waved. He first talked about the future videos he was going to post. He also talked about twitter and how the trending topics have been ridiculous lately. 

"But there was one trending topic that did catch my eye. It was called 'Anthony's kiss' and it  had confused me cause there are a lot of Anthony's in the world," Jack said.

"Oh no." Amber said to herself.

"So I clicked on it and all I saw was 'OMG Anthony's kiss was SO cute', 'I can't even imagine what that girl went through. She so lucky'. So I sent a tweet asking about the kiss. And someone replied 'Anthony from Smosh kissed a fan while filming a Lunchtime with Smosh episode at Vidcon'. They also sent me a picture."

"He's going to embarras me!" Amber yelled over the noise.

"Can the picture show up on the big screen?" Jack asked. Then the picture of Amber and Anthony kissing showed up. Half of the crowd whistled.

Amber face palmed herself. She looked at the picture and blushed.

"So Amber if you're out there..I just want to say you are one lucky girl. You may get hate for it but Anthony will be there to support you." The audience awed and he finished off with some Your Grammar Sucks.