Chapter 25

**** DAY 2 OF VIDCON****

The very next morning The girls did the same routine as yesterday. Except this time...they were an hour late. Turns out that the alarm was unplugged. It must have been the cat.

The girls hair was already done so all they had to do was take a shower, get dressed, grab their stuff and head out the door.

The girls were rushing and barely had time to eat breakfast. Their only option was to eat at Vidcon.

*SMOSH'S POV*

Anthony couldn't stop thinking about Amber all night. She was even in his dreams. The dream was basically a re-run of yesterday.

Anthony opened his eyes and was eager to go to Vidcon. Today was the day that the were filming Lunchtime with Smosh with their fans.

Anthony dressed casual yet dressy for impression. He even put on his cologne that...Kalel liked. But it wasn't just Kalel who liked it. It was any girl that passed by.

Ian knocked on his bedroom door and walked in.

"Hey..whoa! Are you dessing to impress?" Ian asked.

" Yeah. I'm trying to impress Amber." Anthony said.

"Did you really fall for her?" Ian asked.

"Not completely. I just need to kiss her." 

"So..you're going to kiss her at Vidcon?" Ian asked.

"Yes! And her friend Meagan said I'm her favorite." Anthony added the small detail.

"Okay. Good luck." Ian walked out of Anthony room and Anthony looked in the mirror and fixed his emo flap.

********

Anthony and Ian were in the convention center parking lot and got out and walked right in.

They looked around and started recording for Vidcon.

"Hey guys! Welcome to another episode of Lunchtime with Smosh." Ian said into the camera.

Anthony stood closer to Ian and talked to the camera. "And if you couldn't notice..we're at Vidcon!"

"Again." Ian said.

"Shut up Ian." 

"Anyways I think we are having pizza." Ian said.

As they walked through the convention center they talked and filmed nonsense. But it was funny in a way.

They sat down at their booth and waited for their fans to arrive. 

Ten minutes have passed by and about fifty fans have surrounded their booth. Including Amber, Meagan and Ashley who were also eating.

"Okay lets start." Ian said to Anthony.

Anthony stood up. "Hey guys! Welcome to Lunchtime with Smosh Live!" 

They fans screamed and rasied their hands.

"Someone bring us our food!" Said Ian. This time it was the guys from Smosh games who brought them their food.

"Enjoy your majestys." Jovenshire said.

"We secretly poisoned it so here is your antidote, which is basically soda." Sohinky added.

"And I'm here cause I wanna be." Lasercron said.

The guys walked away and Anthony and Ian took their first bite on camera.

After a few bites of their pizza, Anthony started the "Finding twitter questions" song.

Him and the entire audience sang in a not-so perfect harmony.