Chapter 11

****12 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

*SMOSH'S POINT OF VEIW*

Ian watches T.V. while texting Melanie, who was shopping at the mall at the time. Anthony walks into the living room with his hair a curly mess and wrapped in a Mario throw blanket.

"Hey you're up! That's a first." Ian said to Anthony.

"I'm just hungry." Anthony said. He dragged himself to the kitchen and grabbed Ian's half eaten sandwich.

"Hey! That's mine." Ian said

Anthony groaned and began eating the sandwich.

"Okay, what is your deal? I know you're heartbroken but that doesn't mean you have to be a douche bag about it."

"I can do whatever the fuck I want. I'm a grown ass man."

"I have to get out out of this shitty mood." Ian said to Anthony.

"Whatever. I'll be in my room." Anthony dragged himself to his bedroom while eating the sandwich.

"You're passing by the bathroom. Take a shower while you're at it."

A few hours later, Anthony sat in the living room and started watching t.v. Watching Spongebob was a way to get him out of depression.

The episode Pizza delivery was on (it was one of his favorites) and it was at the part where Spongebob and Squidward almost got hit by the sixteen wheeler.

As the episode went on Anthony smiled, but it didn't completely cheer him up. But it did change his mood.

Ian walked through the front door with groceries in his hands.

"Hey. You look happy." Ian said. He walked closer to Anthony and put the bags on the table.

"Well, I'm still a little upset. I haven't thought about her though." Anthony said.

"Good. So I was thinking maybe we could go out to see a movie. Then go out for ice cream tomorrow." said Ian.

"Yeah, sounds good."

"So what are you watching?"

"Obviously Spongebob." Anthony said.

"Right, I knew that."

***********

After watching an hour of Spongebob, the boys got ready to go to the movie theaters. They were going to watching their childhood movie Montsers Inc. 

Ian cleaned up a bit and Anthony took a shower (finally. He hasn't taken a shower since the break up and that was almost two weeks ago), and got dressed. They waited for Melanie to arrive.

Melanie pulled up in the drive way. She got out of her car and walked up to Ian where she leaned to give him a kiss. Ian signaled her not to because of Anthony.

"So what movie are we seeing?" Melanie asked.

"We, my sweetheart, are going to see Monsters Inc." Ian said.

"Awesome! I love that movie" Melanie said.

"We know you do Mel." Anthony said.

All three get in Ian's car and drive off. Making Anthony's day a little bit better.