Epilogue (chapter 27)

So Amber and Anthony had their dates and their relationship grew strong. Anthony met Amber's parents and Amber met Anthony's family.

The guy across the street finally left Amber alone and never talked to her again.

Amber had created her own Youtube channel and the videos were basically vlogs with Anthony and her two best friends. The channel so far has 100,000 subscribers.

So far Anthony and Amber have been dating for three years. The Smosh fans shipped them and their new ship name was Amthony. It was corny and cute at the same time.

So there ends the tale how a trip to Vidcon changed a fan's life. THE END!

************

Hey guys! 

So I hoped you enjoyed Vidcon and Smosh. Thanks so much for reading! It was fun writing the story. This kind of my dream. Not to date Anthony but to go to Vidcon. Kalel belongs with Anthony...lucky.

So I'm going to list some fun facts about Vidcon and Smosh. It was just an idea of mine.

#1: Amber is artsy like me. I wanted Amber to be artsy because I really like that personality. Her personality isn't supposed to be exactly like mine but I wanted my art talent into this character.

#2: The characters Ashley and Meagan are actually my best friends in real life. Ashley has been my best friend since the first grade and I have been friends with Meagan for a while (not sure how long) we are now sophomores in high school. Although I did mention that Ashley and Meagan met Amber in elementary school.

#3: Amber's shirt idea for Vidcon is actually an idea of mine. I want all of my favorite Youtubers to sign a Zelda shirt when and if I ever go to Vidcon. 

#4: Amber is into video games just like me. I did mention in the first fun fact that I wanted Amber to have some of my personality and not all of it. Well I'm artsy and love video games and that's what Amber is into (just a little bit)

So that is all the fun facts of Vidcon and Smosh :) I'm also coming out with a youtube fan fic called "I wouldn't say I'm in love" So I hope you guys enjoy that as much as you've liked my other stories.

Bye guys and I'll see you in my other fics.

~smoshilicious25