Chapter 19

****5 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

*SMOSH'S POINT OF VIEW*

Anthony woke up with a smile on his face. His dream must have been good last night. He looks at his IHome, which had his IPhone connected to it, and paused the song that was playing through out the night. Zelda's lullaby was the song and it was an easy way for him to fall asleep.

He got out of bed and got dressed so he could start his day.

Ian knocked on the door and walked in. Anthony was just putting his shirt on.

"Hey man!" Ian said.

"Hey! So what are we doing today?" Anthony asked.

"Well District Lines is sending us some t-shirts so we can sign them and give them away at Vidcon. But other than that, nothing." Ian said.

"Hm. Maybe we should go out." Anthony said.

Ian gave him a shocked and confused look. "I have a girlfriend man."

Anthony laughed. "No, not like that. I meant like go to the mall or something."

"Oh! Okay." Ian said.

"We will leave when I'm done eating." Anthony said.

"But you're not eating."

"When I start eating."

**

After Anthony ate breakfast, him and Ian went to the mall and bought ridiculous things. 

Anthony bought Giant pink sunglasses, a stuffed zebra, three new shirts and pants for Vidcon, and candy.

Ian bought perfume for Melanie, a poka dotted shirt, a phone case (with a girly pattern on it for laughs), and a stuffed elephant.

After a fun day at the mall, the guys headed back to the Smosh house and hung out.

A few minutes later, the door bell rang. It must have been the delivery guy for the shirts.

"I got it." Anthony said. He got up and walked towards the door.

Anthony had a huge smile on his face until he opened the door. Instead of the delivery guy standing at the door, it was Kalel with a box in her hands.

"Oh, Anthony. I was expecting Ian to answer the door." She said.

"Well it's me. What do you need?" Anthony asked.

"Nothing I'm just returning your stuff that you....forgot." Kalel took a deep breathe. She looked down at his stuff.

Anthony looked down then looked back at Kalel who reached the box out to him and had tears in her eyes.

He took the box from her and had the feeling to cry.

"Good bye Anthony. But not forever." Kalel said.

Anthony was too distraught to say anything so he just simply closed the door. Kalel walked away holding he mouth and having tears run down her cheeks.

Anthony leaned against the door and slid down until he was sitting down crying.

******

Anthony was once again laying in bed crying, feeling heart broken and listening to sad music.

Ian was outside the bedroom door trying to get him out of the room.

"Anthony, come on. You can't just lay in bed like you did last time." Ian said.

"Yes I can. Kalel was my world. I don't know what to do without her." Anthony screamed over the music.

"We have five days until Vidcon and I'm not signing the shirts and not going by myself." Ian said.

Within a few minutes Anthony opened the door.

"Is that all you care about? Being alone at Vidcon? Look, I broke up with a girl I basically fell in love with. I just can't have a major break up and put on a smile on my face and go to Vidcon." Anthony said.

"I'm sorry okay? I've never had a break up before. So I don't know what you're going through. But going to Vidcon isn't mostly benefiting me." Ian said.

"Then who's it benifitting?" Anthony asked.

"Our fans. If you're not there our fan will be disappointed," Ian said. "You're apart of Smosh just as much as I am."

"You're right. Okay I guess I can try to coroperate." Anthony said.

Ian and Anthony hugged. This made Anthony feel a bit better.

"Now, how about we sign some shirts?" Ian asked.

"Yeah, for our fans." Anthony smiled.

Ian and Anthony got to work. Within an hour all the shirts were signed, folded and in the trunk of Ian's car. The boys were ready for Vidcon.