Chapter 10

****13 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

It's one in the morning and Amber wakes up from another Vidcon nightmare. After quietly crying in the dark, she goes downstairs and grabs her parents laptop (she somehow knows the password).

She sits on the couch and turns the computer on. The light from the computer screen was the only source of light downstairs.

The computer asks for the password and Amber types it in. Once she was in she goes on youtube and logs in.

Four videos showed up and one was of Ian on Anthony's channel.

Amber grew curious and clicked on it. She turned down the volume so no one would hear her or the computer.

The video loaded and played.

"Hey guys, Ian here so Anthony hasn't been himself since Kalel and him broke up. Although he's heart broken he will manage to make it to Vidcon. Don't worry." Ian said. He was also whispering because Anthony was in the house.

"I'm doing everything I can to cheer him up but it's not working at all. And I know Anthony well he will be himself in a few days. Promise. Okay, I'm gonna go. Bye biiitch!"

Amber smiled and watched other youtubers. Pewdiepie was the second video, then Dan and Phil, and Jack Douglass.

Amber eventually fell asleep and her friends found her sleeping on the couch.

"Hey! Amber! Get up." Meagan said shaking Amber.

Amber woke up and opened her eyes. "Is it Vidcon yet?" 

"Not yet. thirteen days." Meagan said.

"Damn it!." Amber said.

"So we went on your parents computer and we noticed that you watched some youtube videos. Did you have another nightmare?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, I did. It's the same nightmare that I keep having. But this time Anthony wasn't there. Ian said he couldn't make it." 

"What do you think it means?" Meagan asked.

"It could mean that Anthony isn't going to Vidcon this year. Or it could mean that my mind is fucking with me." Amber said.

"Bullshit. I think he is going." Meagan said.

"....I hope so....."

*********************

**SMOSH'S POINT OF VEIW**

Anthony lays in his bed alone. It was the first time in a few years since he WAS dating Kalel.

His pillow is soaked where his face is. He has been like this ever since the break up.

"Anthony! I know you're upset man but..it will get better." Ian said through the door.

Anthony moaned and cried  some more.

"Man, you sound like a sixteen year old girl except you're a grown man and you don't wear mascara."

Ian opened the door and frowned.

"Hey. I know I'm trying to force you to be happy, but Vidcon is in thirteen days."

"Who cares? I'm heart broken. I just can't do anything anymore." 

"So what does this mean? Are you going to cancel Vidcon, disappoint ALL our fans, just so you can cry in your room all day?" 

Anthony moaned some more. This time into his pillow.

"Whatever man." Ian said. He walked out of Anthony's room.

Ian had to find a way to get Anthony out of this situation before it was too late.