Chapter 13

****10 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

Amber sit in her room by herself bored. Nothing new on twitter, no new emails, Facebook was empty and the Internet was quiet.

Ashley and Meagan were sick once again all because of babysitting. Amber had nothing better to do than play video games and make more Smosh fan art. And that's exactly what she did. 

For four straight hours, she painted and played Zelda, Mario, and all three Assassin's Creed games.

After all that, she was still bored. She decided to Skype Ashley and Meagan (she hoped they were on-line).

Luckily they were and Amber started a convsersation.

Ashley and Meagan appeared on the computer screen and both of them were coughing and sneezing.

"Hi. Feeling better?" Amber asked. She kinda felt bad for both of them.

"No. Not at all. Thanks a lot Meagan." Ashley said.

"I'm sorry, how was I supposed to know he was sick." Meagan said.

Meagan and Ashley had a sleep over (after going to the mall with Amber) and Meagan was asked to babysit her baby cousin for her aunt. Of course she agreed so she could help out the family and earn some money.

But unfortunately her baby cousin was sick and her aunt didn't tell her. So now her and Ashley are stuck in the house for a few days. Leaving Amber alone until they get better.

"Well did your aunt really have to chose yesterday? I mean, we have ten days until Vidcon. You guys can't be sick or else I'll be stuck there all by myself." Amber said.

"Well I have been taking the meds. So I am getting better." Ashley said.

"So what have you been doing?" Meagan asked.

"Nothing. I'm so bored." 

"It's okay. Make some fan art" Ashley said. She coughed after talking.

"I have. I've also been playing video games, watching t.v. and going on twitter. I'm sick of it. I need you guys."

"Aw, we need you too." Meagan said, sneezing.

"Ugh I hate this."

"So don't we. You think we like being sick?" Ashley asked.

"How long do you think it will take until you girls get better?" Amber asked.

Meagan check the calendar on her IPhone. "Hm well, if Vidcon starts on the twenty third of August and it's the twelfth, and it will take a least three days....then we should be completely better by the sixteenth."

"Oh thank God!" Amber said.

"Meagan, next time, don't say yes to babysitting and DON'T take one of us with you." Ashley said.

"I won't! I promise!" Meagan said.

"So what are doing till then?" Amber asked.

"I don't know..." Meagan said.