Chapter 18

****6 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

The very next morning, Amber woke up and got dresses. Amber and the girls were going out for ice cream.

It was a beautiful day to go out and have fun. It was also a great day to wear her "milky milkshake" muscle shirt.

She matched her muscle shirt with her white converses and shorts. Once she was done getting ready, she walked outside and sat on the porch and waited for her best friends.

Across the street was a guy taking out the trash. He was nineteen and hot. He was like Amber in a way except he didn't know what Smosh was. His name is Mark.

Mark had a crush on Amber and he tried so hard to date her. For some strange reason Amber wasn't interested. She was more into her dillusional crush on Anthony.

Mark push the trash bin to the front of his lawn and noticed Amber sitting outside. He smiled and walked across the street.

"Amber, hey!" Mark waved, trying to get her attention.

Amber looked to see who it was. She was happy yet unamused at his random appearance on her front lawn.

"Hey Mark."

"So who are you waiting for? Your prince charming?" He asked.

"Haha no. I'm waiting for Ashley and Meagan." She answered. She really didn't want to talk to him.

"Okay, enough about them. Lets talk about us."

Amber rolled her eyes. "Ugh, no."

"Whoa whoa, why not?" He asked. He sat on the porch so she wouldn't walk inside.

"Because I don't like you that way. I'm sorry." Amber said.

"Look, you're not going to date that Smosh guy. At least date someone you have a chance with." Mark tried hard to convince her to date him.

"I know I'm never going to date him, but you're trying so hard to win my heart when I don't love you."

"Please, give me one chance." Mark pleaded.

"No."

Mark tried another way to get her to like her. He acts like it's almost one hundred degrees outside. He fans himself and stands up to take his shirt off.

As he took his shirt off, Amber couldn't help but notice his golden brown abs. She stared for quite a while, then snapped out of it.

"Mark. Go the hell home. I'm not saying it again." Amber stood up and pointed directly across the street where his house was.

"Come on, one date?" Mark asked.

Amber kicked him where his pride was and pushed him off the porch where he tumbled down the stairs and fell on the grass in pain. He lied there for a minute or two. He stood up once the pain went away.

"Come on Amber."

"GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN!" Amber screamed. And at that moment, Mark walked away and didn't look back.

*TEN MINUTES LATER*

Ashley and Meagan have arrived to pick Amber up. Once Amber hopped in the back seat of Meagan's car, She told her friends the story of ten minutes ago.

"Why is he trying to date you?  Doesn't he understand that you don't want him?" Ashley asked.

"Apparently not. I mean he's really cute but I feel like he would ignore me and just throw me away as his girlfriend." Amber said.

"If you won't date him then I will." Meagan added.

"No. He will only date you to get to me. It's better if you both stay away from him." 

"Fine. Lets hurry up and get some ice cream." Meagan said.

The girls got out of the car and walked to the ice cream shop and ordered the "all you can eat" ice cream buffet.

After having an ice cream fiesta, the girls drove back to Amber's house and watched Ted.