Chapter 23

****1 MORE DAY TILL VIDCON****

Amber was the first wake up before her two friends. And she was the last one to fall asleep last night. She looked out the window and saw fog as usual. Usually, if the day was going to be hot it would start off foggy. Today should be a perfect day to go swimming in the pool.

Amber woke up and  walked downstairs. No one was up, not even her sister. Amber looked at the clock on the cable box. It was six thirty in the morning. Amber had only slept a few hours.

She pored herself a bowl of cereal and ate it by herself. She thought about how much fun tomorrow was going to be. But she couldn't think about it too much. When she thinks, she predicts and when she predicts she'll think it will come true and it will be the exact opposite of what she thought.

A half hour passed by and still no one was up. Amber had to occupy herself somehow but she wasn't sure how.

Amber lied on the couch and watched Youtube videos from her Nintendo Wii. It actually made her sleepy so she occupied herself by sleeping.

"Amber...Amber wake up." Said a  echoed voice.

Amber cracked her eyes a bit and saw Anthony in her blurry vision. It looked like he was romantically waking her up.

"Anthony?" Amber asked.

Two girls laughed and Amber opened her eyes wide. It was Ashley and Meagan hardly looking at her due to the fact that they were laughing because Amber just called Ashley, Anthony.

"What the fuck you guys." Amber was on the verge of screaming.

"We weren't trying to prank you we swear." Meagan said tearing up.

"Yeah we saw you sleeping down here and we wanted to wake you up. And we had to keep our voices down." Ashley added.

"Damn. I'm sorry." Amber said.

"Why did you call me Anthony?" Ashley questioned.

"Because, when I cracked my eyes open I thought I saw Anthony." Amber said.

"So are you saying I look like a dude?!" Ashley asked.

"No! My vision was blurry plus I watched Anthony's vlog last night." Amber mentioned.

"Oh, okay. So it's ten, what are we doing today?" Ashley asked.

"Well there's not much to do but go swimming in the pool." Amber said.

"Yippie! Lets go!" Meagan said.

The girls changed into their bathing suits and grabbed towels from the bathroom upstairs. By the time they were finished with that they ran downstairs and outside into the pool.

Amber put down her stuff and cannon balled into the pool. Meagan was next. She backed up and ran to the pool and did a front flip in the deep end.

"Quite impressive." Amber said once Meagan swam up for air.

"Thanks. Those gymnastic lessons from early middle school finally payed off."

"Ashley, aren't you going to come in?" Amber asked.

"No, I'm getting a tan. There is no way that I'm going to Vidcon looking like a ghost." Ashley said.

"Suit yourself," Amber said. She sawm to Meagan to make a plan and whispered. "Hey, we should have my dad throw her in the pool." 

"How are we going to do that?" Meagan asked. And in that moment, Amber's father walked right outside.

"Hey dad!" Amber called her dad. He walked up to the girls in the pool and bent over.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"Ashley wants to get a tan. But we want her in the pool." Amber started.

"So you want me to pick up the lawn chair and throw her in the pool." He dad finished the sentence for her.

"Yes, but make sure she doesn't notice." Amber added.

Her father walked up to the lawn chair that Ashley was sitting on and walked around it. He picked it up and Ashley turned around at the same time (so she didn't know a thing).

He slowly walked to the pool and threw her out of the lawn chair and into the pool.

Ashley screamed on her way in. Meagan and Amber were laughing at her soaked best friend.

 "Thanks dad!" Amber said.

"Anytime." He walked right back into the house.

"You pieces of shit!" Ashley screamed.

"Sorry but you were being a party pooper." Meagan said.

Ashley splashed water in Meagan's face and we did the same thing. Next thing the girls knew, they were having a water fight.

*****

After a long day of swimming in the pool, The girls got ready for bed (which was just putting their pj's on). The girls settled down in Amber's room and put on some music.

"Okay so we have everything?" Amber asked.

"Yes." Ashley and Meagan said.

Amber raised an eyebrow. She had a feeling they forgot something. She got up and grabbed her notepad which had the things they were bringing to Vidcon.

"So Meagan you have your bag, drink, make-up bag and camera?" Amber asked.

"Yep."

"And Ashley you have your..." Amber said.

"Camera, Shane Dawson shirt and Sharpie."

Amber looked at her best friends. " Tomorrow and the next two day are gonna be awesome!" 

"Whoo!" Meagan yelled.

The girls laughed and enjoyed the rest of their night.