Chapter 21

****3 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

Three days and things were getting better. Yesterday she met the one and only Kalel Cullen. Today her and her two friends are going to the L.A carnival to start off their Vidcon celebration.

Amber took her routine shower in the morning once she woke up. She stood in her closet, having a difficult time choosing what she wanted to wear.

She wanted to wear her Hello Kitty outfit, but she felt like today was a Disney day.

Amber texted her friends to get their opinion on her outfit today.

Meagan said that it should be a Hello Kitty day and tomorrow a Disney day. Ashley said the same thing.

So that's what she choose to wear. She got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning sweet heart." Her father said.

"Good morning." Amber bent over and kissed her father on the cheek.

"Well someone is in a good mood." Sherill mentioned.

"Of course! I mean come on, Vidcon starts in three days!" Amber said.

"Yup, and you're gonna meet Anthony!" Sherill added.

Amber picked up Keyana and twirled around the kitchen with her. Keyana laughed and smiled.

"Yes, yes, yes I am!" Amber lightly threw Keyana up in the air.

After dancing with her baby sister, Amber ate a light breakfast and was picked up by two best friends.

Amber hopped in Ashley's car.

Amber looked at Meagan and Ashley looked at the both of them. All three girls screamed in the car with excitement.

"Three fucking days!" Ashley screamed.

"I fucking know!" Amber also screamed.

The girls calmed down. Ashley turned on the car and drove to the carnival.

Once they arrived, Amber and the girls got out and walked up to the ticket booth and payed for tickets for the rides.

The first ride was the roller coaster of course.

Next was the big drop. Amber chickened out but she was forced to go on by Meagan. They were brought up 150 feet in the air and dropped down within ten seconds of stopping.

Third was the tilt-a-whirl. They spent most of their tickets on that ride.

They ran out of tickets within an hour.

"I'll go buy more!" Meagan volunteered.

Meagan ran off and Amber and Ashley bought pina colattas for the both of them and one for Meagan.

They sat down and waited for Meagan.

*MEAGAN'S POV*

Meagan searched for the ticket booth. Once she found it she waited in line. A few others were behind her.

"Hi! Can I get twenty tickets please?" Meagan asked.

The woman in the booth counted twenty tickets and separated them from the rest.

"That will thirty five dollars." the woman said.

Meagan reached into her wallet and pulled out twenty five. She didn't have more than that.

"Damn it. I'm ten dollars short." Meagan said.

"I'll pay for it." They guy said behind her.

He handed the woman his money in the booth. Meagan noticed he was wearing a spongebob watch.

She looked at his hand then turned around and looked at him. It was Ian from Smosh.

"You're...Ian!" Meagan said.

"Yeah, I am. Oh, your tickets." Ian pointed out.

Meagan grabbed her tickets and got out of line.

"Wait. I want to talk to you." Ian said. He asked for tickets and payed. Once he got the tickets, he got out of line and talked to Meagan.

"So are you a Smosh fan?" Ian asked.

"Not much but my best friend Amber is." Meagan said.

"Oh so can Anthony and I meet her?" Ian asked.

Meagan thought about for a minute. "I have a better idea."

"Okay what is it?"

"Well Amber and myself with another one of our friends are going to Vidcon. So maybe we could meet you guys somewhere in the convention center and you know take pictures and stuff."

"Yeah sure. Let me give you my number so we can plan where we can meet in the convention center." Ian said.

Meagan's eyes lit up and grew a big smile on her face.

Ian grabbed a black Sharpie and wrote his phone number on a piece of paper he found on his pocket. He handed it to her and she put it away. Meagan didn't have paper so she took his Sharpie and wrote her number on his arm.

"Make sure you tell your girlfriend that you didn't pick up a girl at the carnival." Meagan said.

Ian laughed. "I will. She'll understand."

"Oh! And tell Anthony our plan. I'll keep it from Amber so it will be a surprise for her." Meagan added.

"Okay yeah. So I'll see you and your friends at Vidcon?" Ian agreed.

"Yes, definately." Meagan said.

Ian walked away from Meagan and she went to find her friends.

*SMOSH'S POV*

Ian found Anthony and Melanie getting off the roller coaster.

"Hey man!" Anthony said.

"Babe. What took you so long?" Melanie asked.

"Well I was in line, I payed for half of a girl's ticket payment, we talked and her friend Amber is a fan of Smosh."

"Okay? What else?" Melanie questioned.

"Wait. Anyways so she had a plan that we could meet up with her and her friends and hang out with them at Vidcon. So I gave her my number and she gave me mine. So we're gonna text where we are going to meet at the convention center." Ian finished.

"So you gave a complete stranger your PHONE NUMBER?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah. Hey, she's going to Vidcon." Ian said.

"Wow Ian. I worry about you sometimes." Melanie said.

"Whatever. So Anthony are you in with this?" Ian asked.

"Yeah. Sure." Anthony said.

"Good. By the way, her friend Amber doesn't know about it." Ian mentioned.

"Okay. Now lets have fun!" Anthony said.

*THE GIRL'S POV*

Meagan found Amber and Ashley and was handed a drink.

"Where the hell were you?" Amber asked.

"In the ticket booth line. The line was wicked long." Meagan said.

"Well I'm ready for some fun." Amber said.

Amber walked ahead of her friends. Meagan explained the whole plan and meeting Ian to Ashley when Amber wasn't paying attention. Ashley was in and didn't say a thing to Amber.