Chapter 15

*****8 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

*SMOSH'S POINT OF VEIW*

Ian walks threw the door with supplies from the store.

"Hey, you're back!" Anthony said.

"So aren't you. How are you feeling?" Ian asked. He walked into the living room and put the bags on the table.

"Eh. Better. I think about it sometimes." Anthony said. He frowned a bit.

"So do you do anything to keep your mind off of it?" 

"Yeah. Make videos, play video games and goof around."

"That's good. So I got some stuff for Vidcon." Ian said, cheering up Anthony's mood.

Ian walked to the bags and dumped all the items out. There was a package of assorted colored Sharpie makers, another package of Sharpie markers (colors silver and gold) and poster boards.

"Poster boards?" Anthony questioned.

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could make some posters for us and give them to fans to hold when we perform on stage." Ian said.

"That's a good idea. Let's sign the back of it too." Anthony suggested.

"Okay." 

Ian and Anthony got to work. For a half hour, they worked on posters to give to some lucky fans at Vidcon. Anthony's poster had a crappy drawing of him. The caption on top said "F%&K ME ANTHONY". Anthony laughed at his stupid, yet funny creation.

 Ian drew an anime version of him and Charile the drunk guinea pig (with a beer bottle next to him) on a cloud. The caption on top said "Better friends than Ian and Anthony"

"Wow really?" Anthony asked.

"Yep! Now keep drawing loser!" Ian commanded. He pointed to Anthony as he spoke.

Anthony made a pouty face, then laughed. Once the guys were done, they signed the back and wrote the date.

Ian wanted to add some finishing touches on his, so he opened the package with the silver Sharpie and was about to write when Anthony stopped him.

"Wait! Don't use it!"

"Why not?" Ian asked.

"Because, we're most likely going to sign t-shirts at Vidcon. And some shirt might be the color black. Save the ink." Anthony said.

"Fine," Ian said. "So what do you wanna do now?"

"Prank call?" Anthony suggested.

"Sure!"

Ian and Anthony sat on the couch and Anthony took out his phone. He dialed a random number and called. 

The phone and they guys giggled.

A girl picked up the phone. "Hello?" It was Amber who picked up.

"Yes, this is your secret admirer. I just wanted to say I love you." Anthony said.

Ian cleared his throat and pitched his voice.

"Who are you talking to? Is it that skank from your work place?" Ian said.

"Uh no babe."

"Ugh I can't believe you. And to think I let you have anal with me."

Amber tried so hard not to laugh.

"I'm sorry. Wanna fuck?"

"Ugh fine." 

The boys made it sound like they were making out through the phone. Amber didn't hang up, she continued to listen and quietly laugh.

Within a few minutes the boys were making sex noises (they made it sound like the person forgot to hang up the phone)

"Um I'm still on the phone." Amber said

"Huh? Oh! Oh my god I forgot to hang up!" Anthony said.

"What? Oh dear. Damn it Carl! That's the second time this week!" Ian said with the pitched voice.

Amber actually laughed this time. She bursted out into laughter and she couldn't stop.

"D-damn it." Anthony said. He tried not to laugh and blow their cover.

Both the guys heard Amber laugh and it was making them laugh.

Anthony finally laughed and blew their cover.

Amber noticed the laugh and immediately stopped laughing. "Who the hell is this?"

Anthony's heart pounded and he quickly hung up the phone. 

Amber looked at her phone with confusion. This was a weird and hilarious day.