Chapter 24

****DAY 1 OF VIDCON****

"Wake up! Wake up!" Ashley screamed. 

Amber suddenly woke up from a dream she can barely remember. She hopped out of bed and screamed. But stopped immediately when she felt a harsh burning sensation in her throat.

"Are you okay?" Meagan asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine I just got this burning feeling in my throat." Amber said.

"Oh I hate that. Don't worry, it will go away." Ashley said.

"So..Vidcon is today!" Meagan said jumping up and down.

"I know! I'm so nervous." Amber said.

"Calm down and take a shower. I already took mine and I have to do my hair." Meagan said.

Amber walked into her closest and grabbed her smosh shirt (color: black. design: Yoshi eating the word "Smosh") and her shorts that Meagan wanted her to wear.

She hurried into the shower and used her rasberry body wash to try to get the smell of chlorine off of her. She washed her hair next and got out. 

She did the usual and dried herself off and got dressed. She walked into her room to put on her black knee high socks and self customized smosh knee high converses.

Meagan was half way done with her hair so she quickly ran downstairs and grabbed her mom's hair dryer.

In the meantime, Ashley was taking a shower. By the time she was out of the shower, Meagan was straightening her hair and Amber was half way done.

It was nine and the girls had a half hour to get ready and get on the road.

"I'm hungry." Meagan said.

"Didn't I tell you? We are going out for breakfast." Amber said.

"Yeah. Dunkin' Dounuts, right?" Meagan asked.

"Yeah."

The girls were ready and grabbed their Vidcon supplies and headed out the door. They hopped into Ashley car and drove to get breakfast.

Amber plugged in her IPod into the car so they could listen to Smosh music. The song that first played was the Ultimate assassin's creed three song.

They drove to the drive through and ordered their breakfast. Once they paid for it, Meagan parked in the parking lot and they ate their food while listening to Smosh music.

The clock had reached the time of ten and the girls were on their way to Vidcon. Today didn't feel like an ordinary day. 

On the way there, the girls sang classic songs like "Milky Milkshake", "Boxman 2.0", and "The Pokemon theme song revenge". Some songs repeated which made the car ride even better.

The minute the song "Firetruck!" ended, the girls had finally reached Vidcon. It took a while to park but they made it before ten thirty. They had ten minutes left before the doors opened. 

While they were in line, Amber brought her IPod and listened to more Smosh music.

"Attention everyone. The doors to Vidcon are now opened!" a man said in front. He opened the doors and everyone flooded the lobby. After waiting in another line the girls were finally in. 

Amber took out her Zelda shirt and put it on so the celebs could sign it.

"Who are we seeing first?" Ashley asked.

Amber pulled out the list of Youtubers they were going to visit.

"Uhh, IJustine." Amber said.

The girls searched for her and finally found her booth.