Chapter 12

****11 DAYS TILL VIDCON****

Amber, Ashley, and Meagan sit in the mall's cafe and chat. Ashley has her laptop and is writing out a plan (for Vidcon of course)

Meagan is on her phone with her mom. She tells her mom what's going down in eleven days.

Amber is also on her phone but she is on twitter.

"And..done!" Ashley says.

"What's done?" Amber asks.

"Well, as I told you yesterday, I have created a plan for Vidcon. That way we are all organized."

"You're such a nerd Ashley." Meagan said, rolling her eyes.

"I know!" Ashley said.

"So what is this plan you're talking about?" Amber questioned.

"Well let's read."

Ashley cleared her throat and began to read.

"First we should grab something to eat (by the time we get there it will be close to lunch time) then we should visit all of the youtube stars. Smosh is last because you would want to save the best for last. After all the pictures and the "sign this, sign that" we visit Smosh for their lunchtime episode."

"Wait a minute. There are three days of Vidcon. What are we going to do for the other two days?" Amber asked.

Ashley thought for a while. "Well the third day is the performances. So I don't know what we would do for the second day."

"Wow. What a great way of being prepared." Meagan said sarcastically.

"Shut up. I don't see you coming up with anything." Ashley said to Meagan.

"How about day one, we hang out and get t-shirts, posters etc signed. Day two we watch the youtubers perform at their stands. Day three we watch them perform on stage" Amber suggested.

"Fine." Ashley said.

"You jealous because my plan was better?" Amber asked.

"Yeah..but it was similar to mine." Ashley said.

"True. Now are we done so we can go shoe shopping?" 

"Yes! Let's go." Meagan said.

The girls got up, packed their stuff and headed to Journey's. The plan was to buy sneakers to match their outfits for Vidcon if their other shoes at home didn't already.

Amber's other outfits for Vidcon were the colors red and pink and since she already had red and pink converses, all she needed was purple converses for her "sexy" outfit for the first day of Vidcon.

Meagan picked yellow high tops and Ashley picked out hello kitty flats. Once the girls finished at Journey's, they went to JC Penny's for jewelry.

After a long day at the mall, the girls had a sleep over at Meagan's apartment.

They watched all their favorite Disney movies, ate popcorn, and spent time on Twitter.

Today was a pretty good day. And knowing that there were twelve days until Vidcon made it even more better and more exciting.