Chapter One

"CASSANDRA HOLMES" The principal spoke into the microphone.

Cassie listened as Hello Hooray by Alice Cooper filled the halls.

Hello! Hooray! Let the show begin. I've been ready.

Cassie began to walk down the middle of the aisle in between the row of chairs, she beamed with excitement as she walked up to the stage.

Hello! Hooray! Let the lights grow dim. I've been ready. Ready as this audience that's coming here to dream.

"Thank you" Cassie shook her principal's hand as he handed her her year 12 graduation certificate.

Cassie stood at the front of the stage and screamed "I DID IT!"

The audience filled with the graduating class of 2011 cheered for her, the crowd of families seated at the front of the stage clapped.

The principal couldn't help but let a laugh slip between his lips.

Cassie wasn't a troublemaker student, but she was one who failed her classes a lot and she had been threaten with if your grades don't improve, you're not graduating. Cassie still failed under pressure but somehow she managed to graduate.

Cassie walked off the stage.

"MICHAEL ALEXANDA" The principal spoke into the microphone.

Cassie stood by the steps of the stage as she watched her best friend walk down the aisle of chairs to the song Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO.

Cassie laughed as she watched her friend failed at moonwalking backwards to the stage, she watched as Michael bumped into a woman sitting in an aisle seat.

"Sorry" Michael apologised before running down to the stage.

Cassie and Michael high-fived before Michael ran up the stairs of the stage.

Michael shook the principal's hand as Michael retrieved his graduation certificate, he jumped to the front of the stage "WE DID IT! CLASS OF 2011!"

The principal lowered his head as he tried to hide his laughter, he lifted his head up in time to watch Michael jump off the stage.

"Uh, Michael." The principal attempted to reprimed him for jumping off the stage as Cassie and Michael sat down next to each other in the third row of chairs positioned at the front of the stage for the graduating class to sit on.

The principal stepped up to the podium "Is everyone from class of 2011 going to come up and make a scene?"

The graduating students at the end of the hall collectively cheered as the crowd of friends and family laughed.

Cassie hugged Michael tight, the two of them had been the best of friends in her last three years of high school, after she had transferred to a new school

Cassie hugged Michael tight, the two of them had been the best of friends in her last three years of high school, after she had transferred to a new school. Cassie felt like a fish out of water, Michael took her under her wing and helped her create the best memories with friends.

He lifted her up slightly from the ground and twirled her around, she giggled at what he had just done.

Cassie felt like she was cloud nine being in Michael's arms.

He gently placed her down on her feet than sighed. "I'm going to miss you."

"I won't" Cassie joked as Michael kept his arms around her waist.

"Well in that case, I won't ring every day and I won't send you photos from my trip."

Cassie playfully pouted "Okay, I'll miss you a little bit."

Michael kissed Cassie's cheek.