Chapter ten

Cassie laid in bed as the sun tried to break through her curtains. She smiled to herself as her mind allowed her to replay last night's moments.

The way she spoke to Lucifer, the way he spoke to her. The way curiosity sparked between their body language.

She looked down at her phone.

No new messages.

Her heart felt defeated.

Cassie chewed on her lower lip as she began to type Thank you. Before sending it to 666.

Cassie beamed as she stepped into the middle of the circle of flames

Cassie beamed as she stepped into the middle of the circle of flames. She looked down seeing Lucifer waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs.

Lucifer watched as the eager young woman made her way to him. He felt taken back as he felt her arms around him, he felt taken back as she kissed his cheek.

"What shall we do?" She asked.

Lucifer was taken back by the question "Sorry?"

"Well the first two times we well..." She blushed "last night we talked."

Lucifer watched as curiosity appeared over her face.

"We could..." She blushed "Or talk."

Lucifer heard her thoughts as they shifted through her mind. The way her body flustered with her thoughts.

"What would you like to do? The choice shouldn't be all mine." Lucifer calmly spoke.

Cassie looked past him; Lucifer felt like he was sensing what she was going to ask.

"Can we explore?"

That question had taken him by surprise, her thoughts had quickly changed in mere seconds from lust filled to her idea of what hell shall look like.

Lucifer reached out his hand "it's not pretty."

Cassie placed her hand in his "I'll take the chance."

Lucifer walked by her side as the illusion he had created for her began to disappear.

The black floor turned to cement covered in ash. The red walls revealed walls of rocks with doors stuck between each boulder.

Some doors with chains across them, some chains rusted while some chains looked near new. Some doors rattled; some doors echoed with screams. None of the doors were labelled.

Cassie took it all in.

The way ash fall around her as if it was snow.

She could see her breath as she moved forward. She kept her hand in Lucifer's though she didn't tighten her grip.

Lucifer felt the cold of her hands, he carefully pulled his hand out of hers. She looked up at him, watching as he shrugged off his jacket.

Lucifer began to wrap his jacket around Cassie.

Cassie slipped her arms thought the sleeves, feeling his warmth still soaked in the black jacket. She returned her hand into his.

Lucifer watched as Cassie didn't react to the scary sounds around them.

They just kept walking around as if they were taking a stroll through the park.