Introduction.

Hello, dear reader! My name is Tushiki. And I am the author of this fan fiction. I've been pondering this for a while. And I finally decided to go through with it. Okay, anyways..

It should be extremely obvious that the cover art is not mine because my imitation abilities are trashier than the US Sewer System. 

Okay, okay. So here's some info.

In this fic, Max and the rest of the gang are all aged up to 16. Y/N is a female because why not, and blah blah.

By the way, you'll see a lot of random letter / another random letter. That'll be your info which will be used to direct you through this.

So here's all the ones you need to know.

Y/N = Your name 

F/C = Favorite Color

E/C = Eye Color

H/C = Hair Color

There's also A/N, which means authors note. You will see them when I feel the need to say something about a chapter or just anything in general. It's very easy to tell when it's an authors note because the text will be in bold. Some notes will have individual chapters, and those are considered the most important.

      You'll be attending animal camp. Which is a camp that consists entirely of identifying different species and learning, like, facts about 'em and such.

Well, that was the introduction. Thank you for sticking through it. Enjoy the fic! <3

- Tushiki

Edit as of 05-22-23:
if y'all put a hit on me after reading this, i will understand