Ch. 1 | Summer Break

- You gathered your things and shoved them into your bag at your desk. Everyone was packing beside you. The students who were finished were wiping the desks off and tidying up the classroom. "Hey, Y/N!" Your best friend, Tushiki (..Haha), was running towards you, waving her hand. She stopped in front of your desk and planted her hands on top of it "What're you doing for summer break?" She asked. 

You shrugged and reached into your pocket. "I dunno yet. But.." You pulled out a flyer for Camp Campbell and lay it on the desk. "I've been begging my mom to let me go to Camp Campbell for the summer." Tushiki reached out and straightened the crumpled flyer with her hand. She pointed at a spot on the paper "It says, "and more" here" She said, tilting her head. "It does?" You leaned forward and stared at it quizzically, squinting. "Yep." Tushiki looked over her shoulder at one of the boys. "I'm gonna go talk to a friend" She bounced over to him. "Hmm, the more the merrier?" You stuffed the flyer back into your pocket, then continued filling your bag. -

- After School - 

- You shut your locker with a sigh. Your bag was about to burst open, and was practically dragging you to the floor. You still didn't understand why your mother insisted on having you bring back every little paper. Memories?  You thought questionably, walking down the flooded hall. People bumped into you left and right, and it was honestly a bit agitating. You finally burst out of the building and walked towards the front gate quickly. You didn't want to say good bye to anyone, that wasn't your thing. And good bye's got you all emotional and stuff. 

Just as you were about to head out of school grounds, you felt someone pulling you back by the arm. You yelped as Tushiki pulled you into a tight hug. Sniffling and all. "Have a good summer, Y/N, take pics, and blah blah blah" She whimpered. "I mean, Camp Campbell is in the middle of the forest so I might not be able to take pictures on my own cell." You shrugged, pushing her away gently "Too hot for hugs." Tushiki nodded "Alright" She shifted her weight nervously. "Why don't you go say bye to your boyfriend?" You suggested, looking at the boy she was talking to earlier. She fidgeted "He's not my boyfriend.. But good idea! See ya next summer!"

You sighed with relief as she walked away. Tushiki was so clingy when it came to you, and you were grateful that she was even more clingy when it came to her boyfriend. You walked out the school gates and started walking home. -