Finding Kory.

A couple weeks went by and eventually everyone started to settle down around Hank and Dawns place, the only thing missing was Kory. Dick was the one who brought everyone together to creating a plan that could work.

Rachel knew Kory was still alive she could sense it, she hoped that Kory wasn't being tortured..

Dick had called everyone to the training room, things were getting serious around here and it was only a matter of time before another horrible attack.

"Alright, everyone's here. Good,"

Dick decided to let everyone help out realizing that he needed the extra help more than anything, Jason was the most happiest to be here since he's been the one complaining about not being involved.

"So? What's happening?" Jason questions crossing his arms against his chest.

"I think that I may have found Kory, but I can't do this alone," Dick answers simply before adding on. "I have a plan, that could save her but also end these people for good."

For once Dick decided to include everyone in his plan it was pretty shocking especially to Jason's ears since he was the one complaining about not helping around enough.

This was good. "Alright, so once we head to their base we go exactly to the spots I told each of you to head to." Dick explains.

Jason and Rachel both leaned forward wanting to listen for more information, while Garfield begins to look a bit pale in the face looking away from time to time.

Dick pulls out a paper showing the young titans the rest of the plan. "Here, here and there." He says pointing at the locations around the base.

Jason nods understanding the whole thing as did Rachel, "What about your new friends?" Jason questions with crossed arms and a raised brow.

"Aren't they coming to?" Garfield cuts in finally speaking up,

Dick looks up at the both of them. "Yeah, we need all the help we can get." He answers calmly before adding on. "These aren't just normal people you fight on the side of the street, I can't risk losing somebody else." Dick sighs losing eye contact with the young titans.

Rachel frowns immediately sensing his uneasiness, "We can do this." She looks at Garfield and Jason, "Right guys?"

"Yeah we got this, we got the whole team this time." Jason says just as Dick looks back at them, "Couldn't agree more.." Gar smiles gently but really he felt uncomfortable about all of this.

He wasn't ready to fight them, feeling like he could just lose control and kill even more people even if they did deserve it..

Garfield knows that it isn't him at all and he wishes more than anything to take that day of all the blood and pain away, but he can't and for now he'll just have to deal with it.

"Together right?" Dick smiles nodding at Rachel and the other two, "Now that we got everything settled here, get as much rest as possible tomorrows going to be a busy day." He reminds them.