ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ.

The next time Jason opened his eyes he was laying beside Garfield who was still in his tiger form he now wondered what time it was they took their phones and he didn't have his watch on him.

He sits up hovering over Garfield he was still breathing but he wasn't up yet so Jason shook him.

"Gar.."

He hears a snore, good to know tigers can even make such a sound. "I know you can hear me,"

Garfields eyes open slowly, "Cmon get up.." Jason sits back giving Gar enough space but he didn't move. "Are you okay?"

Gar looked at him his ears low Jason knew they fucked up...no he fucked up this was all such a bad idea and he was too blind to even see it. "Please don't hate me.."

Garfield looks away from him getting up from his spot, "Your clothes is in the car, you can't change right now." Assuming that's what Gar was going to do.

Gar comes back to Jason sitting down beside him, "Do you hate me right now?" Gar shook his head ears raising since he was now listening.

Jason smiles, placing his hand on Garfields fur. "Dude, I feel like I'm talking to myself."

Garfield snarls placing his large paw onto Jason's leg, "..We need to get out of here."

Gar agreed purring that sounded way too cute for any sort of tiger Jason stands up, he stands up so fast that he almost fell back onto the ground forgetting about his injured leg. He was lucky Garfield had moved.

"Thanks."

Garfield blinks searching around the room for anything that could get the door open or even some sort of exit. Jason helped look limping around as he goes.

Jason thinks how beaten up he must look, those assassins had bruised his face and his leg which he thinks is broken. Gar sees his face but couldn't say anything about it since he's a tiger at the moment.

When Jason finally realized there was nothing in this room he sits back down near some wall so he could stay upright, his body hurts.

Gar runs over in a panic he can sense how Jason feels those men only gassed him he didn't get to see what they've done to Jason. But he could tell they did a number on him.

Jason looks at Gar wiping away the blood that was now coming from his nostrils, "..I think I'm going to black out.." Gar lays down then laid his head down on Jason's lap.

"I'll be alright.."
______________Back at the hideout.

Dick hadn't heard from Garfield and Jason in hours, he did told them to text him but he received nothing not even a voicemail he regretted letting them burrow his own car.

When night came around he knew something was off calling Kory here to help, their phones were off and Rachel wasn't with them.

"Don't you think they just went to some arcade?" Kory asked,

"No I doubt, Jason usually doesn't take breaks." Dick answers pulling out his chair and going onto his computer. "But I can track him."

Rachel comes into the room with a concerned look, "Please tell me their ok.."

As he waited for the computer to track down Jason's tracker he turns his chair to face the two other titans. "It's been five hours and all of us haven't seen or heard from them."

"That's strange.." Kory hums,

"I know it is, and I'm still surprised Garfield had even agreed to go with Jason."

"They've gotten close."

"A bit too close.." Dick reminds, he'd told her about how he walked in on Garfield and Jason cuddling each other in the bed.

"What do you mean Dick?" Rachel questions him with curiosity, Dick was about to tell her a lie until he heard a beeping sound coming from the computer.

"..I know where their at."