Time.

Jason woke up from a light snore, Gar still curled next to him, Jason sighed looking to his clock on the nightstand; 4:37 AM.

It was the usual time everyone got up around here..

He looked back down at Gar, his breathing steady but uneven, "...Gar." He whispered quietly running his fingers through Gar's hair to smooth out any potential knots.

After a few seconds Gar started mumbling something and shifting under him. Jason smiled kissing his forehead again before getting out of bed and going about making coffee and breakfast, it was something he started doing lately.

When Jason got back Garfield was sitting up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning sleepy head."

"Good Morning.."

Jason walks over holding out a coffee mug for him, "Coffee?" He asked,

"Mhm.." Gar nodded accepting the cup and drinking from it before leaning into Jason who sat on the edge of the bed. "Is it time to go?" Gar asked yawning while leaning against Jason's shoulder.

Jason frowned looking over at him, "Yeah, Dick's already dressed and so is Rachel, I tried to wake you up earlier."

Gar groaned as he rubbed his hands up and down Jason's arms before standing up, "Let me grab my stuff, then we can go,"
~~
Dick came into the living room not long later with Rachel close behind. "Morning, I hope everyone's ready?"

"Morning, yeah we're ready." Jason replied,
Rachel yawned and stretched her arms above her head while taking her phone out and checking it before she turned around and saw Gar. "Morning," She said giving him a small wave.

Gar just smiled waving back, Jason coughed slightly and walked towards the front door leaving. "Right let's go," He said, everyone followed Dick to his much sizable vehicle and got inside.

Rachel sat in front, and Gar and Jason of course sat in the back, Dick turned the keys in the ignition and started the car, Jason glanced at the clock again, 6:45.

He sighed and leaned his head against the window closing his eyes, he had no idea how this day would play out, well he knew the possibilities of what could go wrong but he really didn't want to watch it unfold.

He hoped Kory was okay, losing someone close to family is a horrible feeling, As if reading his thoughts Dick glanced back in the rear view mirror, "We'll bring her back, I promise.."

Even Rachel believed him,

"She will be okay," Dick reassured one last time.

When they reached the building hours later after a long ride there. They all climbed out of the car and met the others in a much secluded spot where nobody would see them.

Jason looked to Gar who seemed to have zoned out since the moment they stopped.

Hank placed a hand on Gar's shoulder, "You alright buddy?" Gar shook himself out of whatever trance he was in, "Huh? Oh yea I'm fine, I'm listening." He lied.

Before anyone could say anything else Dick spoke, "Alright guys let's do this, We have to be smart now. If we don't act fast things could go wrong."

Dawn nodded, "He's right, be smart about this everyone stick to the plan and stick together unless told otherwise."