Valentines Day.

When the next day finally arrived Dick had told everything that had happened back at his hideout he even explained to them about Kory.

Dawn understood while Hank refused to work with the titan their past wasn't perfect, Dick used to be with Dawn even considered marrying her but as he started to work more with Bruce things got worse between them.

Dick left her without a note not a trace where he was he just got up one day and left..

Every since Hank was there to keep Dawn safe and care for her as a proper boyfriend should.

Even though they had a bad past Dawn still decided to have the titans stay here at hers and Hank's place.

Honestly Hank hated every bit of them staying here, but he wanted to make Dawn happy he didn't like seeing her upset.

While Dick was out taking care of the mess the assassins had left, Dawn and Hank were here supervising the younger titans.

Jason rubbed his eyes sitting up before stretching, he slept on the couch last night while Garfield had slept on the couples recliner, Rachel for some reason couldn't sleep last night she blamed it because of Kory being taken.

Jason didn't even bother fixing his hair instead he kept it messy how he usually liked it, he stands up and lazily walks over to the kitchen stomach grumbling as he opened the fridge and started to search for any food.

"You do know you have to ask?"

He just smirks knowing the voice, "Well they aren't up yet, so I can grab what I want."

Gar shakes his head before scratching behind his neck as he spoke, "Well do they have jelly?"

Jason looks but doesn't see any, "No. They don't have anything, no wonder they ordered that pizza last night." He says as he gives up shutting the fridge door.

He turns to look at Garfield his mouth goes almost dry just by looking at the green haired titan, his hair was also a mess and the bright sunlight beamed right at Gar's eyes, he could practically make out the green mixed with the brown.

"..So what now? Dick's clearly gone.." Gar says as if he didn't notice Jason making intense eye contact with him.

"I wanted to do something today for the both of us since it's Valentine's Day, but I don't think it's the best time."

Garfield's eyes widened in shock completely forgetting about that event entirely, "I didn't know that it was Valentine's Day.."

"But it's good to know that you keep track with your calendar." He adds smiling broadly.

Jason smiles, "Your adorable babe.." he mused.

"Really? Thanks."

Jason just chuckles making his way over to Garfield, all he wanted to do was pull him in a kiss and Gar clearly caught that on because he turned around just a bit to see if Rachel was up.

Gar heard her pacing around the place at night until 5 in the morning soon she fell asleep on the other small couch Hank and Dawn had.

"It's just us.." Jason murmurs bringing his hand up to place it on Gar's cheek, Garfield looked back at Jason. "I'm starting to think that you don't care about someone finding us.."

"That's cause I don't." Jason says before leaning in to kiss him on the lips.