ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ ɪᴠ

2:33am Jason woke up uncomfortably stretching every muscle of his body, sure the couch looked nice with its synthetic fibers but after a couple hours of sleeping here he couldn't handle it anymore.

Without thinking he wrapped the blanket around his body finding the living room to be very chilly, he started to head back to the bedroom Garfield slept in.

Jason didn't even mind the darkness of the place he just kept going and when he finally found the room the door was cracked so he pushed slightly causing the door to make some noise.

Garfield shifted under the covers smacking his lips tiredly, too busy in his dreamworld to notice anybody inside the room.

Jason quietly came over to the bed making sure to go on the right side since Garfield was sleeping on the left, he got on the bed and sneaked his way under the blanket even though he already had around him.

Maybe he should've just stayed here instead of complaining so much..

He closed his eyes,

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✫8:10 am

Garfields eyes fluttered open yawning when he heard the birds chirping outside, strangely spending the night here felt almost like home..

Could he even consider these people his new family or are they just the next generation of the Titans?

Jason moved as he made some type of sound he was extremely tired and his muscles ached from napping on that couch.

Garfield immediately went on high alert, He sat up quickly looking down at whoever was sleeping beside him.

'Jason?'

Guess the couch didn't agree with him..

Garfield understood why Jason was in bed with him now, 'must've been really uncomfortable on that couch.' he thought.

He pushed the blanket away from his body and got out of bed thinking what he should do to start off the morning, he glanced back seeing that Jason was already starting to wake up.

Garfield should probably join Dick and Rachel who were heard talking in the kitchen just as he thought of that he heard a loud thump coming from behind him.

Jason had rolled over and ended up falling on the hard wooden floor, completely forgetting that he was in a bed he winced bringing his hand up to his head as if he was bleeding, which he wasn't, Garfield came over concerned helping him up.

When he was back on his feet he was face to face with Garfield, "..Are you okay?"

Jason hums nodding, "Yeah, I'm good.." last night they didn't end their conversation on good terms he should apologize. "I'm sorry..about last night."

Garfield smiles with a simple nod hearing the confession, "Figured you'd apologize."

"..Can we restart?" He says as he held out his hand. "I hate when things get awkward.."

Garfield nods again bringing his hand up to shake with Jason's, hopefully this cleared things up between the two.

"Thanks dude."

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here for Garfield now that him and Jason were both cool with each other it broke down the awkwardness within the two.