sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ.

Garfield woke up to cuddling his own pillow. He sat up and looked around, but didn't see any signs of Jason.

"..Jason?" He called out, pushing away the covers he sat up wincing when he felt a sharp stinging pain in his ass.

He stood up scratching his hair lazily as he walked to the bathroom. Gar made sure to glance at the alarm clock.

8:32 it read in green, and it was day out so he must've slept in all night without Dick waking him up. He turned the faucet on splashing water onto his face.

When he was done he looked for some fresh clothes and took a long shower, by the time he got out it was steam everywhere so he quickly puts on his clothes and leaves the bathroom expecting to see Jason but he didn't.

Gar looks at the door seeing that it was no longer locked or even shut Jason must've left, he left the bedroom but didn't see Jason but Kory was there sitting on the couch in the living room. "You looking for someone?" Asked Kory.

Gar Shakes his head, "Uh no...actually yes." He then quickly corrects.

"Jason left with Dick and Rachel a hour ago."

"Oh.." He mumbles a bit sad but didn't show it,

"So it's just you and me." Gar added.

Kory nods going through her phone, at this moment Gar wished he had his but the assassins had taken his and Jason's phone. And Dick had been shut the phones down just in case somebody got any sort of information.

What was he supposed to do now?
________________________

Jason sat in the back of Dick's car while Rachel sat in the front as usual, Dick talked about going back to the assassins hideout he's been there himself the other night.

And Jason thought that it would be a good idea to leave Garfield out of this, he didn't want the other titan thinking negative again especially since his anger had practically saved him.

"Were almost there." Dick tells them,

Jason sighs quietly, or maybe he should've woke Gar up he's probably pissed at him for waking up alone. He's watched too many movies to know that it was a bad idea to leave in the morning after sex.

Gar should be fine..

Dick finally parks the car behind the building they all got out heading over to the hideout, a strange sense of chills went down his spine as they got closer.

"I couldn't really see the last time I was here, and I figured I needed some help." Dick says as he handed them their own flashlights.

Jason immediately turns it on when Rachel opened the door, "It's freezing in here.." she commented as she held her own body.

"..Yeah, it wasn't this cold when we were first here."

Dick looks around pointing the flashlight as he walked, "The powers just off, so there won't be any sort of heat in here."

Jason points his flash to another direction, it was almost pitch black in here without these flashlights nobody would find the way out.

"Stay close to each other and see if you could find anything that would give us a clue."