ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ xxx

When night finally came Garfield planned to head to bed he's been in that training room with Rachel and Jason so long he just needs a break, sleeping would help.

He came into the bedroom taking off his clothes it's better to sleep half naked he thought, but maybe he should keep his clothes on especially since he's sharing a bed with Jason.

Every since that dream he felt awkward around the other titan and Gar was sure Jason knew something was up, yet he didn't ask him what's the problem and he respected him for not asking. He gets in bed and pulls the blanket over him just before he turned off the lamp and placed his phone on the stand.

He wonders If that dream meant something to him, it had too why else would he had dreamt it or was it his first wet dream?

Garfield closes his eyes, he should stop thinking about it and worry about the dream when he wakes back up.

Jason and Rachel were still in the training room Dick had given them blind folds, he thought it was stupid to use these to fight but whatever he continued easily knocking Rachel down with one hit he thought she wasn't that good and needed lots of training.

"That's like your tenth time losing, do you need me to help you?"

Rachel takes off her blindfold frowning, "..No forget it, I need to talk with Kory anyways."

Jason just rolls his eyes another excuse from another titan why was he the only one to actually get the work done, and he's sure Kory was with Dick doing something more than just talking.

"Go ahead," There wasn't a point on begging her to stay he's done that with Gar and he still went off to bed..

He knows she isn't really going to talk with Kory Jason watches her leave the room, now he was left here to do nothing.

Guess he'll just have to train himself using one of the dummy's Dick brought,

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✫

Jason stared up at the ceiling, trying to get himself to fall asleep. He'd tried everything, from counting sheep to just laying as still as possible and hoping for the best, but nothing seemed to work.

He pressed his pillow to his face, groaning into it. Guess all that training didn't tire him out enough.

With one final sigh Jason got up, hopefully a walk would clear his head, just as he started to head out the room he heard a noise causing him to stop in his tracks.

Jason turned the lights on seeing Garfield writhing, in the sheets his face was scrunched up, sweat plastering his green hair against his face. Grunts escaped his lips as he fought.

A nightmare?