ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ɪx

When everyone woke up Jason was in the bathroom taking a long steamy shower, Garfield skipped the shower and made himself breakfast. Rachel woke up earlier before anyone and took a shower then ate.

Dick on the other hand invited Kory inside greeting her with a welcoming smile, she smiled back before looking around the place.

"This is nice for the kids." She comments,

Dick nods agreeing, "Yeah, Jason had already called this place home the other day."

"Kory!" Rachel called out getting up from her chair to greet her friend with a hug.

Kory hugged back just as Gar came over to give the women a hug as well. When they were done Dick had already given the orders for them to go to the training room except for Garfield he told him to go get Jason first.

"Great.." Gar mumbled headed back towards Jason and his shared room he could hear Jason turning off the shower water.

He knocked when he heard some shuffling on the other side, "Jason?"

"Yeah?"

"Just wanted to let you know everyone will be in the training room, Dick wanted me to make sure I tell you." He says as he leaned by the door to listen for a answer better.

Before he knew it the door opened almost causing Garfield to fall but Jason luckily caught him, "Dude.."

Garfield immediately pulled himself out of Jason's arms regathering himself, "T-thought you'd say something else sorry.." he stuttered making Jason laugh.

Jason walks past him towel wrapped around his waist, he came over to his dresser and took out a pair of set clothes. "I'll be out in a minute, go ahead."

"Y-yeah okay.." Garfield nods once again stuttering before he finally left the room.

Jason didn't know what was wrong with Garfield..every since he woke up from a nightmare? He never knew what it was but it had got to do with something about him.

                ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✫

When Jason finally arrived Dick started out with revealing everyone's powers, first it was supposed to be Rachel but she refused to go first since she knows she'll end up hurting somebody.

"It's okay, you can go last." Dick reassured her, Rachel mumbles a thanks stepping back to stand right beside Garfield.

Dick then turned to Kory, "How about you? What can you do?"

"Something awesome I bet." Jason randomly says,

"Well..'tsk' I could absorb energy from the sun. I don't really know what else I could do but I'll show you something." Kory says walking over to a punching dummy Dick had pulled out sometime ago.

She lift her hands feeling the energy build up in her blood before her eyes glowed bright green and her hair changed glowing red. Then a fire beam appears from her hands and lit the dummy on fire.

Garfield took a step back while Jason and Rachel took a step forward wanting a better look.

Soon she cooled down letting the dummy melt to almost nothing, now it was Jason's turn.

Even though Dick knew what he could do he still wanted to see it, "I need a volunteer first."

He smiled over at Gar who shook his head not wanting to be that person, "Gar, Cmon. I'll go easy on you."

Garfield has trouble believing that and with all these eyes staring back at him it made him say yes so he went to the middle of the combat ground.

Jason gave him a challenging look then glanced at everybody watching them. "On my count of three..three"

Garfield was extremely nervous, he couldn't fight unless he was in tiger form which he wasn't, he balls his hands into tight fist lifting them up towards Jason. "Two.."

This was it, Gar's about to be attacked by another robin. "One.."

With one quick movement Jason started to throw a punch but Garfield dodge his fist surprisedly. But the next hit wasn't a surprise Jason caught up to him and landed a hard blow to his nose after doing all these cool random flips.

Dick was impressed but that quickly went away when he seen Garfield holding onto his nose in pain. He came over letting Jason move away. "I'm so sorry, I got into the moment..it just happened." Jason tried apologizing.

But Garfield glared at the other boy, when Dick moved Gar's hands away from his nose he immediately seen that it was bleeding.

"..You can go get a ice pa-" Dick starts but it was cut short when Garfield stormed out of the room.

"I said I was sorry!" Jason called out,

Rachel just sighs shaking her head, poor Garfield she thought but since he wasn't here it was her turn? No she couldn't show anyone these powers not if she can't control it.

"..Dick, what can you do?" Rachel starts instead trying her best not to show her powers.

"When I'm ready, I'll show all of you what I can do." He says making Rachel frown now it was definitely her turn.

"I can't show you my p-" A loud roar was erupted from the halls, Jason and Rachel immediately knew it was Garfield but Dick and Kory didn't..

Dick moved away watching a large green tiger come into the room, when he looked closer he could see that it's nostrils were bleeding. "Gar?"

The tiger makes a low sound coming over,

"Look bro I'm sorry, no need to eat me alive." Jason pleaded, Gar was still mad by the punch but he knows deep down he could never actually hurt somebody especially in his tiger form.

He just comes over by Jason making a chuff sound, Jason smiled alittle he'd heard that sound before when he was petting Garfields head the other day, he brought a hand down and ran his fingers through Gar's hair once again.

Dick just watches from a good amount of distance, he hadn't seen a tiger in along time not since he was a boy and working in the circus with his parents.

Seeing Garfield like this was a reminder,

Gar closed his eyes tail wagging slowly as he sat down and leaned more into the touch, hopefully nobody found this to be strange but he couldn't help but open his eyes and see.

Rachel didn't seem bothered In fact she came over wanting to touch his fur as well, and when she did he felt twice as good.

Kory didn't take a step forward but she was smiling at them and Dick was further away Gar guessed the man might be afraid of him.

"So, we got tiger boy, punching kid and fire women?" Dick says.

"Yeah, pretty much." Kory says turning to look at Dick.

Dick's got a lot to teach..