ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ x

The next day Dick brought everyone back to the training room to actually learn something instead of showing their abilities, He was yet to see Rachel's but today he planned on seeing something from her.

Everyone except for Dick and Kory stood in line beside another, waiting for the next instructions. "I'm sure one of you know how to guard."

Jason nodded to himself at that one, he learned from the best, Garfield and Rachel on the other hand didn't have any experience in guarding or protecting themselves.

            ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✫

About time everyone was done the sounds of panting and heavy breathing were heard throughout the room Dick taught them more than just guarding.

Garfield was quick to learn, Rachel found it hard and Jason wanted to have a change in combat.

Kory watched them all seeing them making a few mistakes and heard Dick instructing them to fix their mistakes, she liked him for doing that and wouldn't admit that to him just yet.

Dick and her have some kind of understanding to one another, that's what brought them close. And it's also the reason why they slept with each other a few days ago.

She eventually stopped watching Dick and the teens to get herself a drink leaving the room, "..Can we take a break now?" Asked Rachel.

"Sure," Dick answers with a warm smile,

Rachel didn't hesitate to leave, she almost revealed her powers not long ago and really had to control it from slipping out. She knows she can't control the darkness forever.