ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

Night came around quickly, Dick was in his room looking at all the documents the assassin's had, he now knows this is just one of the many hidden groups out there he just needs to know more about what their intentions are.

Rachel was in the practice room wanting to test out her powers more, she needed to get stronger in order to help everyone here.

Kory decided to go check on the boys, and when she did she was a bit shock but smiled afterwards seeing the two hold onto each other as some sort of comfort she cracks the door going back to see Dick.

"Their okay," That's all she told Dick who didn't look away from the papers.

"You need a break.."

"I'm fine." Dick tells her as he adjusted on the chair his shoulders hurt, he didn't have time to stretch his muscles when he went off to save the other two young titans.

Kory noticed his pained expression right away, coming over to his seat she placed her hands on Dick's shoulders using her heat to warm up her hands a bit.

She kneaded at the taut muscles on Dick's neck, shoulders and back, It was rough yet gentle and became satisfying, Dick appreciated the help looking up at Kory. "Thanks, but you didn't have to do that."

"Let me help you."

Dick's brows rose eyes flickering to his now obvious hard on,

"I meant with the documents, you can handle that on your own later.."

20 minutes later Jason woke up feeling a bit better than he did before, so it wasn't a dream that he and Gar kissed and fell asleep holding each other?

He moved Garfield to his side of the bed, not wanting to wake him up Jason picked up his pillow and came over to the other side placing it between Gar's arms he noticed how much of a cuddler Garfield was.

After a second past Gar held onto the pillow like a teddy bear, maybe that's what Jason needed to get him..

Shaking away his thoughts he came over to his dresser wanting a nice warm quick shower, when he finally got inside the shower he started to think. When Garfield wakes they won't be the same, everything will definitely change.

He picked up his hair conditioner squeezing a drop onto his hand before rubbing it all over his hair.

Maybe he should let Garfield in it's not like he had a bad break up or anything, it's just that people usually didn't stick with him especially because of his anger..

Jason sighs silently washing away all the white soapy foam with the showers water,

He just hopes Garfield doesn't wake up with one single regret from earlier..

From the other side of the door Garfield wakes up yawning as he rubbed away the drowsiness from his eyes when he finally wake up he noticed the shower on and Jason wasn't in bed with him.

"..Huh?" He muttered realizing he'd been holding onto Jason's pillow, he didn't even know how it got in his arms in the first place.

Gar pushed the covers away sitting up on the side of the bed, his hair must be a mess and he needed to brush his teeth he could still smell the metal like blood on his tongue.

He comes over to the large mirror by his dresser picking up his brush he started to smooth down his hair. Garfield wants this.

He wants to be with Jason...not Rachel,

The whole time he was blinded by his crush but didn't see the one titan who was by his side since he first apologized..

Gar was so deep in thought that he hadn't heard the doorknob twist open from the bathroom.

Jason walks in with a towel wrapped around his waist then he sees Garfield standing by his dresser brushing his hair. "Gar,"

Garfield jumps dropping the brush onto the floor, "Jay..fuck, you could've said something sooner."

"Then you would've gotten scared earlier." Jason replies with a smart comeback.

'Did Jason always look so hot coming out a nice shower?' Garfield thought turning away to pick up his brush.

Meanwhile with Jason he didn't know how to approach Gar, fighting over the choice to pull him into a kiss or simply go put on some clothes.