Found.

Dick pulled up in front of the hideout he could see that the windows were broken, Rachel frowned seeing everything and Dick already had his suit on so did Jason.

Rachel doesn't even know if she'll ever have a suit of her own, her hoodie was enough for her just to cover her face.

"We go in there with caution, they could still be in there." Dick says but Jason ignored him by getting out the car and running inside the house to find Garfield Dick of course called after him getting out the car himself.

Jason turns back to look at him, "Gar's in there." He then steps inside from the broken window looking around, the hideout was quiet when he got to the kitchen he sees the body's burned to death assuming by Kory.

"Gar!" He called out desperate to find him, but he didn't hear anything just the birds outside.

Garfield told him that he was under their bed the last time they contacted, he runs to the bedroom he found the door wide open which worried him.

"..Gar?" He whispered this time since he heard Rachel and Dick outside the room,

The bathroom door makes a clicking sound making Jason look over at that direction when the door finally opened Garfield was there. "Gar!" He grinned Gar grinned back coming over to pull him in a embrace.

"You alright?" Jason whispered questionably,

Gar nods in the crook of his neck not wanting to let the titan go at the moment, "I couldn't leave-"

Jason lets out a breathy chuckle, "It doesn't matter, I'm just glad they didn't get you a second time."

Garfield sighs, "But they do have Kory."

"I know, we'll find her." Jason responds bringing his hand up to the back of Gar's neck he pulled away just to look Garfield in the eyes feeling how tensed Gar was.

He could see the look of regret and defeat in his eyes since he's seen it so much when he first joined Dick and left Bruce Wayne.

Jason remembered how exciting it first was to join the titans..

After what felt like eternity Jason moves forward placing his lips upon Gar's as soon as their lips touched Garfield's worries began to melt away and Jason no longer felt Gar being so tensed.

"Jason?" They both heard Dick call out,

Gar's the one to pull away his face was burning, he was positive that he was blushing and Jason could see it giving him a smirk.

Dick finally went to their bedroom spotting the two of them he exhales in relief before saying, "Your okay."

Garfield nods, "I'm fine, they didn't know I was here."

"So what's happening now? The windows are broken and they know where your hideout is located." Jason questions Dick who gives him a short answer.

"Were visiting a old friend of mine."