ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴠɪɪ

3 Days Later

Garfield spent up all night on one of Dick's smart computer he wanted to learn how to flirt and be with someone romantically, nobody knew he had a liking towards Rachel.

Until today..

He had just woken up after watching horror movies with Jason all night,

Speaking of Jason Garfield now realized that he slept in the same bed guess he gotten use to sharing with him.

Garfield took a quick hot shower got dressed quickly and went to the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal which wasn't that good but he didn't care he would always sneak sugar inside the milk.

Rachel was already there eating a casual jelly sandwich with a cup of coffee, she greeted him with a. "Morning.."

He smiled back walking over to the cabinets to take out a clean bowl he place it on the table and went to the fridge for the milk yawning. "..How come you didn't come watch a scary movie with me and Jason?"

Rachel just shrugs slightly frowning, she remembered going into their room but when she spotted what they were watching she quickly left without a word Gar found that odd.

"I'm sorry, I just can't really watch those anymore.."

Garfield reached up for the cereal he wanted that was on top of the fridge then brought everything over sitting in a chair beside Rachel. "Oh..do they um, give you nightmares?"

She nods glancing over at Garfield as she brought the coffee up to her lips taking another long sip. "I think so..I don't really want to talk about it."

"Ok.."

He scratched behind his ear before finally pouring the milk into the empty bowl, Dick came into the room cringing at what Garfield was doing. "You pour milk first?"

Garfield looked up confused out of his mind, this was normal for him he usually poured milk first back at Chiefs mansion guess it wasn't normal here.

"Yeah."

Dicks brows rose, "Wow.." he quietly says before commenting again, "So you two are up, where's Jason?"

"Still sleeping." Gar answers as he mixed his cereal with the milk he usually liked when the cereal was a little soggy, Cliff would always say it was better when the cereal got soggy that robot-man was right.

Dick just nods, "Tomorrows the day you guys will start practicing, Kory's even coming over."

Rachel's face lit up hearing Kory she really missed her and wanted more than anything to see her again and tomorrow was now that day.

When night came around they watched all watched a movie besides Dick he had important things to do than to just watch a movie. And they ended up watching some romantic movie with cringe jokes.

Jason hated every bit of it, and when times came he glanced over at Rachel who was blushing every time a couple in the movie kissed or made out but when he looked at Garfield he seen him glancing at Rachel?

That's weird, does he like her?

When the movie came to a end it was 9 pm and Rachel got up with a long tired yawn. "I liked that movie, we should watch more of those."

Garfield nodded in agreement, really he chose this movie to please Rachel and not run her off like the other time. "Are you going to bed?"

She nods smiling, "Tomorrows practice day so yeah."

"Yeah true, we should probably get some rest.." Gar sighs a bit sadly Jason caught that right away, he definitely likes Rachel why else would he be sad about her leaving?

Rachel took her stuff and soon left the room again Jason and Garfield were left alone to do what sleep?

Garfield wasn't tired and Jason wasn't either he looked at Gar, "Dude! You like Rachel."

Gar's eyes widened brows raising he shook his head frantically, "No I don't.."

Jason was practically staring through his soul he could tell that Gar was lying, especially since he seems really nervous with the question.

"Don't lie,"

"I'm not.."

"You are bro."

Within every comment they seem to move closer to one another, face to face on the bed while sitting crisscrossed.

Garfield couldn't hide it anymore he blurts out, "Fine! I like her ok, I've had every since we first met."

Jason crosses his arms smirking at the green haired titan, "You kept looking at her throughout the whole movie, I knew it was something."

Gar scratches behind his neck awkwardly yet nervously, So that's why Jason kept glancing at him and Rachel? He should've been more careful..

Jason's the kind of guy to tell the world someone's secret..

Great, the next day Jason's going to tell Rachel, Dick and Kory he assumes. That thought causes him to let out a long quiet sigh looking down at his legs.

"I won't tell, your secrets safe with me." Jason says as if he read Garfield's mind.

Gar looked back up at Jason, he hopes Jason could keep it a secret. "..Thanks."

Jason picks up the remote he looked back at the tv looking for something good to watch, wanting to make up for that bad romantic movie.

"Have you ever even dated someone? Or even had sex with someone?" Jason asked Gar who's cheeks turned a shade of bright pink.

"I-w-" Gar stutters, Jason waited for Garfield to give a answer but seeing his face he knows what the answer would be. "No..nobody likes a green haired gamer." Gar frowns.

"Well whoever thinks that is missing out with a awesome dude."

Garfield blushes,

Wait? He's blushing over Jason's comment? He quickly looks away from him letting out a fake awkward cough.

Seriously??