Pizza.

"I don't get it?"

"One second Dick's saying that we're all a team, and then the next he's telling us to fuck off." 

"That's so fucked up.."

Gar sits on the bed beside Jason wanting to give him some sort of comfort to calm him down, but Rachel was here and they both agreed to not tell anyone about their relationship right now.

Instead Gar does something a friend would do placing his hand on Jason's shoulder.

"I'm sure he's just worried about Kory and didn't need us being there to see how vulnerable he was.."

Rachel nods as she looked at the pictures on the couples bedroom dresser, "He's right Jason."

Gar squeezes Jason's shoulder reassuringly seeing Jason close his eyes before breathing out, he wonder if that's how the boy wonder controlled his anger.

Jason's nose flared, he was pissed off and anyone who talked to him in the middle of his anger usually triggered him more. But surprisingly it didn't and he actually harnessed that pent up anger that flowed through his veins.

"..Jason?" He heard,

Jason opens his eyes looking back at Gar seeing the concerned look, "I'm fine.."

"Thanks.." He mouthed to Gar who just returns him a 'Your Welcome' smile.

Garfield takes his hand off of Jason's shoulder he was shocked that the gesture even worked, Gar looks over at Rachel who was holding up a picture. "They seem nice."Rachel hums.

"Did you not see what happened back there between that Hank guy and Dick?" Jason questioned her.

"I mean in this photo.." Rachel answers flatly,

"I have a feeling that were going to be here for a while.." Gar cuts in as he stood up to see the picture for himself. "Can I take a look?"

Rachel nods giving the picture over to him, when he takes a look and sees the women smiling while being carried by Hank who was looking down at her with a look of a protector yet he was still smiling.

"Yeah, your right." Gar says agreeing with Rachel.

Everybody sat in the room for what felt like forever that eventually Gar was back on the couples bed fast asleep, soon the lady finally entered the room with a box of pizza in her hands.

She smiles at Rachel and Jason, "Here. You guys are probably more hungry than we are."

"You don't have too-" Rachel started but was quickly cut off by a starving Jason Todd. "Thanks." He says taking the box from her before opening it and taking a whiff.

"Jason right?"

Jason had already stuffed a pizza in his mouth, "..Hm?"

"Dick's told me about you." Dawn says,

Jason's brows rose questionably as if to say, 'Really?'

She nods, "Same with you and him." Dawn adds looking at Garfield who was holding onto Hank's pillow.

"What's your name?" Rachel asked her,

The blonde moves a strand of hair from her face before answering, "My names Dawn."